1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '16 08:072 edits
    On each Thread page in the Forums, there is a "Thread List" button which returns to the Thread List for that Forum.

Can we get a similar "Thread List" button on each Thread page in the Clan Forum? I'm tired of hitting the Clan Home button and then the Clan Forum button on that page to get back to the Clan Forum Thread List.

To clarify, I'm talking about the Forum for each Clan, NOT the "Clans Forum".

Come on, I can't be the first to suggest this.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 May '16 14:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    On each Thread page in the Forums, there is a "Thread List" button which returns to the Thread List for that Forum.

Can we get a similar "Thread List" button on each Thread page in the Clan Forum? I'm tired of hitting the Clan Home button and then the Clan Forum button on that page to get back to the Clan Forum Thread List.

To clarify, I'm talking ab ...[text shortened]... he Forum for each Clan, NOT the "Clans Forum".

Come on, I can't be the first to suggest this.
    In fact you can be. Congratulations on thinking on this as first Person.

My "work-flow" is to hit the back button which brings me to the thread list again (If I have posted I use the button to skip several entries 🙂 )
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 May '16 18:14
    This now exists.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '16 19:42
    Originally posted by Russ
    This now exists.
    It does indeed!

Thank you, Russ!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  5. Here
    Moves
    16 May '16 09:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It does indeed!

Thank you, Russ!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    This is a good idea .though why you would want to read anything on the clan forum is a complete mystery to me
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '16 12:49
    Originally posted by padger
    This is a good idea .though why you would want to read anything on the clan forum is a complete mystery to me
    The takeaway is that I must belong to a more interesting clan than you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree