1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 13:31
    I have been restricting my game load in anticipation of the 7:14 four man clan league starting giving me potentially 10 new games.
    No new clans have signed up for the new season since Jan 19th so I think it's unlikely there'll be any more entrants
    I know Russ is busy but I would have thought it's only a button click to set it off.
    I suggest that a start date for the leagues is published and adhered to however far in the future it may be or, if not enough entrants by that date is cancelled or a new start date published.
    There's 10 clans entered for this one making 2 divisions of 5.
    I would have thought that was enough
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 11:41
    Originally posted by venda
    I have been restricting my game load in anticipation of the 7:14 four man clan league starting giving me potentially 10 new games.
    No new clans have signed up for the new season since Jan 19th so I think it's unlikely there'll be any more entrants
    I know Russ is busy but I would have thought it's only a button click to set it off.
    I suggest that a start da ...[text shortened]... e's 10 clans entered for this one making 2 divisions of 5.
    I would have thought that was enough
    I believe we need to automate the process somewhat - unfortunately, as you have noticed, no strict process right now results in seasons being delayed until prompted.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 13:061 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    I believe we need to automate the process somewhat - unfortunately, as you have noticed, no strict process right now results in seasons being delayed until prompted.
    Ok thanks.When you get the time.
    You might want to consider doing away with the rule that says you must be available on the start date at the same time

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree