1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Mar '17 22:29
    Originally posted by padger
    22/02/17
    There will be one more beta early next week..an analysis board (sans animation at first) will be added. I'm just not happy releasing without a way to review a game.

Then that will end this phase, and I will be dealing with the clan issues that I'm sure everyone is aware of.

01/03/17
    Game Analysis complete. Coding finished.

Final beta tomorrow for release candidate 1!

Presumably something will happen now ?
    Thanks for posting that.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 12:03
    The app is being submitted.

So, yes, I'm on this now.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 13:54
    Originally posted by Russ

Thank you Russ.

May I suggest that the solution to the clan issue be separated into 2 initiatives.
    1. The technical component. That is the moving forward with the opportunities for improvement to the clan feature.
    2. The punitive component. This is the issuing of penalties where required. This component would not require coding per say. But there have to be consequences for the actions of a few individuals in 2016.
    Coding to improve the feature in future won't address the fiasco.
    I had put forth 2 suggestions. 1- points rollback for the participants accused of collusion in 2016. In the event that this may be too onerous, a 2nd option would be to flag certain clans with a flag, say an asterisk, with a footnote of some sort. Something like "result achieved under dubious circumstances".
    I would suggest similar action for clan Strategic Ultimatum in 2015.
    You shut this clan down if you recall.

We could all put 2016 behind us and leave the 2016 clan results as they are.
    There is one problem with this.
    The perpetrators of the 2016 clan collusion are at it again in 2017 !!
    The frustration among the clan community in 2016 will only escalate in 2017.
    And no amount of coding improvement to the clan feature will resolve this.
    In fact you may be wasting your valuable time, money and effort on the IT component you don't apply the penalties first.

Those are my thoughts.
    Thank you for your continued efforts.

Mike.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 15:05
    I trust Russ will be rolling back all sand bagged points won by Metallica over the last decade and by doing so remove all titles they have ever cheated their way to getting.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 15:10
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I trust Russ will be rolling back all sand bagged points won by Metallica over the last decade and by doing so remove all titles they have ever cheated their way to getting.
    You are just a bitter colluding fool who is the biggest sandbagger on the site. Yes.....you still lead Lemondrop, but only by a whisker.

Looking forward to you and your lot being put to the sword.

Justice is coming my friend.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 16:251 edit
    This thread is intended for intelligent dialogue.

Please try again. 😀

On the other hand, don't bother. 😴
  7. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 00:06
    Originally posted by Russ

Thank God, or in this case Russ
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 13:31
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Thank God, or in this case Russ
    Indeed lets hope he puts a stop to you prematurely throwing games because your challenge is already won, using tournaments to artificially reduce your rating. Of course the solution of a clan rating was proffered but you were too dim to grasp it. Looks like its all over for you and your clan of scam merchants, adiós to bad rubbish.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 13:33
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Thank you Russ.

May I suggest that the solution to the clan issue be separated into 2 initiatives.
    1. The technical component. That is the moving forward with the opportunities for improvement to the clan feature.
    2. The punitive component. This is the issuing of penalties where required. This component would not require coding per say. But there have ...[text shortened]... the penalties first.

Those are my thoughts.
    Thank you for your continued efforts.

Mike.
    My goodness you sound like some Puritan that just arrived in New Plymouth 1689, clan rating, it would put an end to you and your ilk for good forcing you to play fair and equally matched opponents, here is hoping!
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 14:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    My goodness you sound like some Puritan that just arrived in New Plymouth 1689, clan rating, it would put an end to you and your ilk for good forcing you to play fair and equally matched opponents, here is hoping!
    Yup !!
    That's you again talking that every change Russ should make be about Metallica !!

At best, not constructive.
    At worst, this thread is a platform for your paranoia and obsession with another clan.

My suggestions to Russ are sensible.
    On the improvements, I am in line with with valid suggestions presented in this thread .

I also added a suggestion for a penalty component to addressing the issues facing the clan community these days.
    Your collusion is at the top of the list !!

My suggestion has support in the clan community.
    And that is getting under your skin.

You need to face up to all the issues being presented to Russ and the clan forum.
    Whether you are man enough or not !!
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 14:25
    Indeed lets hope he puts a stop to you prematurely throwing games because your challenge is already won, using tournaments to artificially reduce your rating. Of course the solution of a clan rating was proffered but you were too dim to grasp it. Looks like its all over for you and your clan of scam merchants, adiós to bad rubbish.
    What is a topic more seriously in need of discussion is players throwing clan games in challenges NOT yet decided.

Anyone with half a brain knows that prematurely resigning games that affect the outcome of a challenge is a more serious infraction than resigning a game that does NOT affect the outcome of a challenge.

Do you need this explained to you ??
    Who is too dim to grasp here ??
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 14:473 edits
    What is a topic more seriously in need of discussion is players throwing clan games in challenges NOT yet decided.

Anyone with half a brain knows that prematurely resigning games that affect the outcome of a challenge is a more serious infraction than resigning a game that does NOT affect the outcome of a challenge.

Do you need this explained to you ??
    Who is too dim to grasp here ??
    yeah everyone thats a sand bagger like you that is, look at your attempts to justify your actions, please accept its curtains for you and your ilk. What was it your leader called it, oh yeah 'good clan management', the new name for sandbagging. The problem of course for you is that it has exactly the same effect as sandbagging and here you are preaching to us about intelligence, my goodness you must think we are as thick as you.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 14:54
    yeah everyone thats a sand bagger like you that is, look at your attempts to justify your actions, please accept its curtains for you and your ilk. What was it your leader called it, oh yeah 'good clan management', the new name for sandbagging. The problem of course for you is that it has exactly the same effect as sandbagging and here you are preaching to us about intelligence, my goodness you must think we are as thick as you.
    All you see is sandbagging.
    And you see it in only one place !!

That is obsession !!

Please tell us all.
    What are your thoughts on players who resign games prematurely to affect the outcome of a challenge ?

You continue to dodge that question.
  14. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 16:51
    All you see is sandbagging.
    And you see it in only one place !!

That is obsession !!

Please tell us all.
    What are your thoughts on players who resign games prematurely to affect the outcome of a challenge ?

You continue to dodge that question.
    Of course we see sandbagging as the issue when you and your clan have proven over years how effective you can use it to cheat your way to titles
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 16:56
    Of course we see sandbagging as the issue when you and your clan have proven over years how effective you can use it to cheat your way to titles
    And there's Thugsuggle !!
    The last person who should be contributing to this thread.

Resigning games you are winning !!
    Sometimes 1 move away from checkmating your opponent !!

You don't know what hypocrisy means, do you ?
    🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree