DGT..

SubscriberXineBBSA
Site Ideas 04 Dec '16 22:39
  1. SubscriberXineBBSA
    Zod the Infirm
    Nirvana
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:39
    (I put this in the dev forum by mistake, so am reposting it here..)

Hi,

I'm not sure how to search for topics as the search only seems to allow searching for posts by user? Not sure what's going on there..

Anyway, I have a DGT board and I was interested in using it with RHP, is this possible and if so are there any tips on getting started?

I was also hoping to use it with my Chessmaster program, but apparantly that isn't possible

Anyway, thanks for anyone that answers
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 15:31
    Originally posted by xinebbsa
    (I put this in the dev forum by mistake, so am reposting it here..)

Hi,

I'm not sure how to search for topics as the search only seems to allow searching for posts by user? Not sure what's going on there..

Anyway, I have a DGT board and I was interested in using it with RHP, is this possible and if so are there any tips on getting started?

I ...[text shortened]... ssmaster program, but apparantly that isn't possible

Anyway, thanks for anyone that answers
    Thanks for the post. I had no idea that DGT boards even existed.

Seems a bit pricey though.

Actually, the dev forum might be a better place for this.

Ask if this is supported and then ask if there's any interest in coding it in.

Of course, I could be way off base, maybe that's not the purpose for a developer forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree