1. Subscriberdaniv
    Daniel
    Bucharest
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 12:05
    I am trying to re - discuss about this idea, described some time ago here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/site-ideas/tournaments-enrollment.161883
    To be able to enroll in a tournament without the need of opening it (an Enroll button and an ajax POST would be enough, I guess).
    This would save time and several unnecessary mouse clicks.

Thanks
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 09:43
    Originally posted by daniv
    I am trying to re - discuss about this idea, described some time ago here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/site-ideas/tournaments-enrollment.161883
    To be able to enroll in a tournament without the need of opening it (an Enroll button and an ajax POST would be enough, I guess).
    This would save time and several unnecessary mouse clicks.

Thanks
    This could be added. Some on-going background work adding APIs for common site actions actually would make this fairly straightforward.
  3. Subscribervendaonline
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 19:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    This could be added. Some on-going background work adding APIs for common site actions actually would make this fairly straightforward.
    O.k as long as you retain the option to look at the entrants as well.
    Before I enter a tournament I like to see who else is already entered and I'm sure others do also
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 00:08
    Originally posted by venda
    O.k as long as you retain the option to look at the entrants as well.
    Before I enter a tournament I like to see who else is already entered and I'm sure others do also
    Agreed. There are a few known sandbaggers climbing into the low-band tourneys and I choose not to play in those.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree