1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 10:16
    Following on from ChessPraxis' suggestion to rename the GF as the Fight Forum, might I suggest that the Spirituality Forum be re-titled 'Comedy' or 'Comic Prejudice' forum? It is amusing (and also a little sad) to see that it appears to have been almost completely taken over by trolls now.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 20:43
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Following on from ChessPraxis' suggestion to rename the GF as the Fight Forum, might I suggest that the Spirituality Forum be re-titled 'Comedy' or 'Comic Prejudice' forum? It is amusing (and also a little sad) to see that it appears to have been almost completely taken over by trolls now.
    Hallelujah
  3. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    22 Jun '12 11:40
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    What do you mean "almost"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree