1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 02:571 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar...
    Life is a journey, there is still hope for Suzi and you as well as many others around here who oppose God and His truth.
    Let your god show its face and speak for itself.

Atrocities you support? Every sngle abortion that isn't needed to saves the life of the mother.
    So abortion is okay in certain circumstances?

But I do not support late-term abortions, except in the situation you describe.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 03:02
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I can feel your "Christian" love.
    Back at ya! You give love

a bad name.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 04:02
    Originally posted by apathist
    Back at ya! You give love

a bad name.
    Did I call you a pig?

I simply classified you as the Bible would classify you. Do you want to know chapter and verse so you can read it for yourself?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 00:52
    Did I call you a pig?

I simply classified you as the Bible would classify you. Do you want to know chapter and verse so you can read it for yourself?
    Again, this is just your interpretation of the bible.
    Do you want me to tell you how many denominations of Christianity there are?

(even the KKK are a Christian denomination apparently. Wowo !! )
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 01:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Again, this is just your interpretation of the bible.
    Do you want me to tell you how many denominations of Christianity there are?

(even the KKK are a Christian denomination apparently. Wowo !! )
    At least the kkk claims to be christians.

Many claim, but many are not.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 02:22
    At least the kkk claims to be christians.

Many claim, but many are not.
    So you are sympathizing with the KKK now?
    "At least they claim to be Christians" , yeah and i bet you think all Muslims are potential terrorists as well, right?

BTW it's 40 000 denominations of Christianity, which shows a lot of deep seated divisions.
    The way most Christian churches are going , the divisive and utter hate of their fellow Christians doesn't leave much hope for you guys trying to unify the world under a Christian banner, which is what I presume you would like.

Like I say unity conciousness is more powerful that lip service to Christianity, which seems to brush things aside, or worse still , out and out attacking those who disagree.

The only religions that speaks tolerance and acceptance of all the world and it's problems (without resorting to some sadistic notion that these "unbelievers" ) are the only ones that have a chance of holding people's attention. Thinking people that is.
    When you are asked to check your brain outside before you enter church , you really are just a lapdog slave to the elders of that religion.
    I have no problem with respecting my elders, however only when they are diplomatic in presenting their views. To try to force your ideas onto others will not result in a very successful conversion rate - which is what you are after.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree