1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 20:01
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I never said I was following Christi commandments and I never ask anyone if they did either. I discuss the requirements for eternal life which is the following of Christ.
    You are a sinner like anybody else. Your posts are that of a child, because you preach, yet don't follow.

Rak is a fraud, and everyone knows it.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 20:04
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You are a sinner like anybody else. Your posts are that of a child, because you preach, yet don't follow.

Rak is a fraud, and everyone knows it.
    I am a sinner like everyone else, but how is that relevant?
    Christ will judge whether or not I follow .. not you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 20:11
    I am a sinner like everyone else, but how is that relevant?
    Christ will judge whether or not I follow .. not you.
    You preach....yet don't follow.

You are the worst, as Christ warned. You are a fraud.

Or, you could tell this forum how good you are, and what you do to prove your supposed faith.

My guess is nothing!!

All you do is talk.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 20:30
    You preach....yet don't follow.

You are the worst, as Christ warned. You are a fraud.

Or, you could tell this forum how good you are, and what you do to prove your supposed faith.

My guess is nothing!!

All you do is talk.
    As Christ warned? Where? Please provide a reference.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 21:221 edit
    A very Christian post.

Hope Pastors are paying attention, and will include Dive's intelligence in their sermons.
    I don't answer to you, pastors, posters or mods.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 21:251 edit
    Maybe your Mom wanted to get away from you?
    Actually no she didn't; the anecdotes from relatives tell me she doted on me, her only child, but unfortunately she suffered from deep depression. However I don't belittle her memory by casting her tragedy at every poster I don't get on with, like you do with yours.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 02:08
    Presumably chaney3 passed out.

Hey chaney3, when you sober up, and return here, take a look at your last 6-8 posts. They should give you pause for thought ~ and if they don't, then I don't know what to say.

Except this; do you not have family or friends who can intervene and tell you this is not a time - when you're like this - for you to be interacting with people on the internet, or something along those lines?.
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 15:38
    As Christ warned? Where? Please provide a reference.
    Matthew 23:27-28, Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and every impurity. In the same way, you appear to be righteous on the outside, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.…
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Presumably chaney3 passed out.

Hey chaney3, when you sober up, and return here, take a look at your last 6-8 posts. They should give you pause for thought ~ and if they don't, then I don't know what to say.

Except this; do you not have family or friends who can intervene and tell you this is not a time - when you're like this - for you to be interacting with people on the internet, or something along those lines?.
    While I agree with you that at times, I should refrain from posting, I cannot sit back like a coward.....like you do...when Dive attacks someone's Mother.

Dive was disgraceful to resort to mentioning a poster's Mom, instead of debating the poster himself.

You FMF, as Dive's friend are either too scared, or just a coward yourself to address Dive publicly. Which, if you had any forum values, would have.

I have witnessed both yourself and Dive shamelessly cower away from Seitse in the general forum, when he attacks both of you.

Don't lecture me until you grow some balls, and publicly let your pal Dive know when he has crossed the line.

Keep family members out of debate!!!!!

Got it???
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 00:502 edits
    Dive was disgraceful to resort to mentioning a poster's Mom, instead of debating the poster himself.
    Go back and read what you posted when you were drunk. It was you who resorted to the taunt that someone's mother committed suicide in order to get away from them, not divegeester... who, incidentally did not "attack someone's mother". I don’t think anyone can learn anything from you about 'forum values'.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 09:51
    While I agree with you that at times, I should refrain from posting, I cannot sit back like a coward.....like you do...when Dive attacks someone's Mother.

You FMF, as Dive's friend are either too scared, or just a coward yourself to address Dive publicl ...[text shortened]... l Dive know when he has crossed the line.

Keep family members out of debate!!!!!

Got it???
    I didn't attack anyone you blithering idiot, you did.
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 18:13
    I never said I was following Christi commandments and I never ask anyone if they did either. I discuss the requirements for eternal life which is the following of Christ.
    Do you practice what you preach?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 20:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Actually no she didn't; the anecdotes from relatives tell me she doted on me, her only child, but unfortunately she suffered from deep depression. However I don't belittle her memory by casting her tragedy at every poster I don't get on with, like you do with yours.
    I publicly apologize Dive.
    My post was horrible, and I truly regret it.
    I offer no excuse, despite drinking, but regret what I said.
    We are not friends, at all, but please accept my apology.
    I am sorry.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 21:031 edit
    I publicly apologize Dive.
    My post was horrible, and I truly regret it.
    I offer no excuse, despite drinking, but regret what I said.
    We are not friends, at all, but please accept my apology.
    I am sorry.
    Forgiven and forgotten.
    Be happy and seek the Lord to the best of your ability.
    He will answer.
  15. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 21:07
    I never said I was following Christi commandments and I never ask anyone if they did either.

Do you follow Christ's commands?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree