1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '15 04:111 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    Anybody can do God's will. We just need to learn what that will is first.
    That's part of why Jesus came to Earth, to show us what God's will is.
    You can ignore my post of course, that is your free will. 🙂
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Dec '15 09:581 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    Anybody can do God's will. We just need to learn what that will is first.
    That's part of why Jesus came to Earth, to show us what God's will is.
    We all do not have to go door-to-door if it is not our calling.

And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they? All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they?

(1 Corinthians 12:28-30 NASB)
    And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.

(Ephesians 4:11-13 NASB)
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '15 11:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We all do not have to go door-to-door if it is not our calling.

And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not wor ...[text shortened]... asure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.

(Ephesians 4:11-13 NASB)
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19,20 - NIV

The admonition to preach and teach given to all real bona fide Christians.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '15 11:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The admonition to preach and teach given to all real bona fide Christians.
    Is your activity on ~ and your contributions to ~ this Spirituality Forum part of your life as a bona fide Christian?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree