1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 07:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which one? I think I've answered all your questions to the extent that have wanted to and without repeating myself or rehashing (retyping) stuff that I have discussed in thousands and thousands of previous posts.
    There you go again, too proud to retype something that you supposedly typed in another thread?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 07:28
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    There you go again, too proud to retype something that you supposedly typed in another thread?
    My estimation of you [and decision] is being vindicated with each successive post by you on this matter. 😛
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 07:541 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    My estimation of you [and decision] is being vindicated with each successive post by you on this matter. 😛
    Clearly your estimation of me doesn't really matter to me. 😛
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 07:56
    Clearly your estimation of me doesn't really matter to me. 😛
    I deduced this several days ago. I think you're cottoning on. At last.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '16 02:531 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Once more, because you brought it up (not me) and then took flight when asked about it. Be clear now. Are you - or are you not - claiming that the NWT translation of "EN ARCHE EN HO LOGOS, KAI HO LOGOS EN PROS TON THEON, KAI THEOS EN HO LOGOS" as 'In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god' is "accepted by most Bible scholars as the best translation available"?

Bump for roigam. I believe you have made a patently false claim. You are obviously trying to just brazen out but I reckon you ought to attempt to clarify.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:371 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have always found sectarian religionists (such as JWs , Mormons and also some individuals, such as was demonstrated by my exchanges on this topic with sonship) to be extremely furtive when it comes to clearly explaining what one has to do to, believe or acknowledge in order to be saved.

Would you like to present a list of essentials necessary for s ...[text shortened]... believers with the truth of God.

So, what is the list of minimum essentials for being saved?
    Bump for roigam.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 11:46
    Do you think the thief on the cross checked any of these boxes? If so which ones?
    -need to be dying next to Jesus on cross.

Check!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 12:08
    Bump for roigam.
    Hello...roigam...
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 12:17
    Hello...roigam...
    Not sure what's the hold up. It's not as if you're talking to him in Koine Greek. 😛
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '16 12:291 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not sure what's the hold up. It's not as if you're talking to him in Koine Greek. 😛
    Roigam refuses to state what the JW version of the dependancies for salvation are. Galveston75 and robbie carrobie also refuse to be drawn on this question and I find it interesting why they won't. For example, is it a dependency that a JW proselyte becomes an official member of the WT organisation? Of course we all know that it is a dependency but it's interesting, and a little amusing, that JWs don't want to be unequivocal about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree