1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 20:261 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    The 10 plagues of Egypt were not necessary.

Also.....God hardened the heart of Pharoah to ensure he would say no each time.

This issue of "exodus" and "passover" is complex to say the least.
    How do you know this? You can see into the heart of a man and know?
    Yes, God hardened the heart with something that another human being should have
    picked up on and relented to God's will. Instead Pharaoh did not want to acknowledge
    God and refused hardening his heart to resist God.

It isn't different with other men too, God can show you who He is and what He wants and
    instead of coming into the knowledge of the most High people harden their hearts just
    to refuse. Think about those religious leaders who saw the miracles that God did through
    Peter and John they refused to turn to God.
    God did wonders in front of them and they refused to see it.

Acts 4:18-20King James Version (KJV)
    18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

Here you are putting God on trial.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 20:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    How do you know this? You can see into the heart of a man and know?
    Yes, God hardened the heart with something that another human being should have
    picked up on and relented to God's will. Instead Pharaoh did not want to acknowledge
    God and refused hardening his heart to resist God.

It isn't different with other men too, God can show you who He is and ...[text shortened]... d them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

Here you are putting God on trial.
    What part of this entire story do you not understand?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 20:38
    What part of this entire story do you not understand?
    I feel I grasp it quite well thank you very much. I've noticed you never address my
    answers you only complain over and over.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 20:492 edits
    Care to comment on this issue? Passover?
    I'd sooner comment on your duplicity.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 22:57
    Theodicy God on trial ...... Book of Job is a good book on this of course I'm starting to understand the truth that God is sovereign and does not necessarily have to explain himself to anyone for anything and does not explain everything. I do think that on many essentials He does indeed give us answers however

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 23:03
    The hardening of Pharaoh's Heart or even when it says " Jacob I have loved but Esau I have hated " Hard to understand but once again it goes to the sovereignty of God and I'll be honest the answer I personally do not have.

Manny
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 00:44
    Originally posted by menace71
    The hardening of Pharaoh's Heart or even when it says " Jacob I have loved but Esau I have hated " Hard to understand but once again it goes to the sovereignty of God and I'll be honest the answer I personally do not have.

Manny
    I do not posess the answer either. The questions may be valid though.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 00:50
    I just got done Watching God's not dead 2 and He won the court case for the teacher.
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 04:08
    I do not posess the answer either. The questions may be valid though.
    I don't think it's wrong to have these questions and they are valid some of these questions I know that I have struggled with but for me and this is just me personally I try to rest in the fact that God is good and just and well sovereign too and He didn't promise to spell out everything thing to satisfy me. I remember being very angry with God at one point in my life I'm a bit older now and see things differently now.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree