1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 18:47
    Originally posted by chaney3
    A piece of papyrus has been found and authenticated through Harvard with a statement by Jesus stating "my wife". It has been called the gospel of Jesus' wife.

This does not appear in the Bible, as so many ancient texts don't, but it seems to indicate that Jesus was married and likely engaged in marital intercourse.

To me, it helps the story of Jesus, b ...[text shortened]... matter to your personal faith if Jesus was married, as this ancient artifact seems to indicate?
    I found a piece of papyrus telling me I was going to inherit £1000,000 from a Nigerian prince.

This hasn't affected my faith either.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 18:47
    It is a real issue. With real proof.

Do you have anything to say about Harvard's investigation?

Or just lame British jokes?
    I have many quality British jokes sir.

You only deserve the lame ones. (To accompany your lame 'proof' )
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 18:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I have many quality British jokes sir.

You only deserve the lame ones. (To accompany your lame 'proof' )
    It is possible that Jesus was married.

As an atheist, you should exclude yourself from this discussion.

Because....you believe nothing!!!

You are not qualified.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 18:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I found a piece of papyrus telling me I was going to inherit £1000,000 from a Nigerian prince.

This hasn't affected my faith either.
    I suspect you could sell our 'crop circle chum' London bridge, especially if you told him it was constituted from 100% proven papyrus.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 18:53
    It is possible that Jesus was married.

As an atheist, you should exclude yourself from this discussion.

Because....you believe nothing!!!

You are not qualified.
    You know nothing period, so should disqualify yourself from every discussion!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 19:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You know nothing period, so should disqualify yourself from every discussion!
    You are disqualified from all discussion. You studied religion at a University level and have proven ignorance.

The God of our Bible may not be real to you, but to become an atheist, and deny the wonders of creation, with a closed mind, means your mind is small and weak.

Atheism is weak. We were created, and because you cannot prove it, you turn to a weak stance.

Atheism is worse than belief.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 16:53
    You are disqualified from all discussion. You studied religion at a University level and have proven ignorance.

The God of our Bible may not be real to you, but to become an atheist, and deny the wonders of creation, with a closed mind, means your mind is small and weak.

Atheism is weak. We were created, and because you cannot prove it, you turn to a weak stance.

Atheism is worse than belief.

Why should Ghost be disqualified and by whose standard? Yours? To have the God of the bible not be real to someone is not wrong, it only means that an awakening has not occurred with that individual, wouldn't you agree?

You criticize Ghost of a Duke because of a university education, yet you would push to the point of trying to convince folks that Jesus had a wife and that she was a woman and he had relations with her? All because you saw some story on the internet that someone found a shred of paper that contained 50 words that 'supposedly' contain something attributed to Jesus and that a wife was mentioned.

I don't know what is funnier, that you think GoD has proven ignorance or that you think his mind is small and weak. Some self examination may be in order Chaney3. What do you think?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree