1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 02:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    robbie are you behaving in an honest way and posting contributions to this topic in good faith on this thread?
    until you can tell me anything about what it is you are slobbering about I cannot help you and to be quite frank, you don't seem to know.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 02:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have no idea what these predictions are yo are talking about. I have no idea what these supposed divinations are that you are talking about. Infact nothing you say makes nay sense.
    The predictions that roigam - a JW too, like you - was referring to.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 02:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    The predictions that roigam - a JW too, like you - was referring to.
    Still don't know what you are talking about, predictions?????
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 03:05
    Still don't know what you are talking about, predictions?????
    Maybe you and roigam can settle what the word "predictions" means to JWs. I don't have any difficulty with the term. If being a member of your organisation attaches some special non-conventional meaning to the word, then perhaps you and roigam are somehow not on the same page, so to speak.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 07:52
    Originally posted by roigam
    Whatever.
    You obviously are completely biased.
    You have a right to your opinion. Keep it.
    This is just a dodge of topic by you roigam.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 07:582 edits
    Its not a dodge for no one is under any duress to give credence to the ignorance and bigotry of others.

As has been explained, Jehovah witnesses have not authored nor originated a single prophesy. All they have sought to do is understand prophecies that have already been written making the assertion that they claim to be prophets, claim to have ...[text shortened]... e of explaining a single thing about it.

Oh dear a very poor show even by your low standards.
    What a load of twaddle Robbie. Your organisation has a decades long history of false prophesies, predictions, whatever you want to call them. Sorry, but if you are going to set yourself up as the true and only church of God on earth, the sole holders of god's truth , not to mention your personal claims that you are awesome and beautiful and what not... then to make these claims that excruciatingly embarrassingly don't come true, and then you claim "we have made no prophesies", is just the most comical piece of blithering rhetoric you have ever come out with.

Pants down on the Internet in one single post. A record even for you Robbie.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 07:59
    more nothingness from someone that spent twenty years as some kind of alleged 'Christian' but cannot tell one end of the Bible from another. How many? How do you suppose that someone quantify the number of prophesies that one attempts to understand? because that all that have done. It makes sense that as ones knowledge grows then so does ones unders ...[text shortened]... ol its clear that you don't even understand a single thing about what they were trying to grasp.
    Robbie you are obviously upset and just ranting now.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 08:041 edit
    Whatever.
    You obviously are completely biased.
    You have a right to your opinion. Keep it.
    Here you go roigam have a read through here. At least a hundred documented and fully referenced evidences of your cult's false prophesies.

I expect to won't read it .... because you aren't allowed to are you? Why is that I wonder....have a think about that.

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 03:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Here you go roigam have a read through here. At least a hundred documented and fully referenced evidences of your cult's false prophesies.

I expect to won't read it .... because you aren't allowed to are you? Why is that I wonder....have a think about that.

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm
    (John 3:19-21) Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 03:37
    (John 3:19-21) Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. 20 For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.”
    This is just another dodge.

Did you read the link I posted?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 12:48
    He 3:4 Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God.
    The universe is God's creation, His intellectual property, so legally He can do whatever He wants to do with it (including us), or for it.

What He wants to do is: (1 Timothy 2:4) whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accu ...[text shortened]... turn to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”
    I thought you were talking about Helium 3 converting to helium 4 in a tokomak......
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 14:02
    This is just another dodge.

Did you read the link I posted?
    Bump for Roigam.

I notice that you always seem to disappear when challenged. A bit like your colleague Galveston75 used to.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Nov '16 14:22
    Bump for Roigam.

I notice that you always seem to disappear when challenged. A bit like your colleague Galveston75 used to.
    So it's NOT about conveting helium 3 to helium 4 then.
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 03:53
    But your organisation has made numourous prophesies about future events many of which have blatantly not come true. Your leaders are false prophets according to the Bible definition.

Claiming your leaders have not claimed to be prophets, when clearly over the years that have been prophesying, is just dishonesty added to your false phrophesy.
    Can you show times when the JW Organization prophesied a future event "in print"?
    Or, is this claim like many of yours iust hearsay?
  15. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 03:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't know, I'm not a JW. How did "the brothers" go about making their "predictions, forecasts, prognostications, prognoses" and how many of them have been right and how many have been wrong?
    Can you show some of these "predictions, etc." in print somewhere?
    Or, is this just something you heard from some other uninformed party?
    In other words where is the proof of any predictions, etc.?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree