1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 16:17
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Before you ask about me and my personal situation, try first to understand my point.

Again, there is a clear difference between what Paul and the Apostles preach and what Checkbaiter and others believe.

Are you able to see where the difference is or do you need me to explain again.
    Yoctobyte had said that we may be getting off-topic with this discussion, so I started a new thread about what does Jesus want from us....if you would like to explain there. Thank you.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 17:37
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Yoctobyte had said that we may be getting off-topic with this discussion, so I started a new thread about what does Jesus want from us....if you would like to explain there. Thank you.
    My question to you has nothing to do with what Jesus wants from us.

Paul says one thing.
    Christians say another.

I asked you if you can see that.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 19:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    If just one of these kids ends up "born again" it will have been worth it.
    Even if none of them gets "born again", it would still be worth it if somehow this helps them manage to avoid most of the pitfalls waiting for teens and young adults in this country. Even if this only "holds the door open" for a later commitment to Christ, it will have been worth it.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 21:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Even if none of them gets "born again", it would still be worth it if somehow this helps them manage to avoid most of the pitfalls waiting for teens and young adults in this country. Even if this only "holds the door open" for a later commitment to Christ, it will have been worth it.
    I stand corrected, thank you..
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 21:12
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    The 'Jesus Lunch' folks apparently have a permit from the city of Middleton, so a secondary question would be... who has priority over the use of the park, the school or permit holder? A permit is not an endorsement of any 'religion' (for you church and state folks), and this is in no ways a state event, its for use of the park/specific shelter by a group ...[text shortened]... need a hug.

http://www.wkow.com/story/31757377/2016/04/18/protesters-expected-at-jesus-lunch
    who has priority over the use of the park, the school or permit holder?

The article you cited states that the school has priority during school hours.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree