1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Nov '15 21:16
    I spoke of the grating with the rings signifying the redeeming Christ offering Himself through the eternal Spirit.

We should notice that the grating had no support except for what the four rings provide. The grating was upheld by the rings.

The redemption of Christ on His cross has no support except for "the eternal Spirit" though which He died.

The burning of the sacrifice was accomplished by the bronze grating. But the upholding power was in the four bronze rings. These rings typifying the eternal Spirit.

"How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14)

The wood and the sacrifices were on the bronze grating being burned. Therefore the grating of bronze bore the weight to accomplish the burning. This burning signifies the accomplishing redemption upon and within the the Son of God. In this burning of God judging His Son for us He cried out -

"My God, My God why have You forsaken Me?"

He bore the full weight of God's judging of our sins. The grating bore the weight of the burning offering. But what bore the weight of the grating? The four rings of bronze bore the weight of the grating. The weight of the grating was upheld by the rings which typify "the eternal Spirit".

The Godman Jesus, the God/man Jesus, the God-man Jesus accomplished an eternal redemption by offering Himself to God's judgment through the eternal Spirit.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Nov '15 21:27
    Originally posted by sonship
    This post is directed to a comment of robbie.

Evidence is not persuasion.

Don't think that I feel pressed in any conceivable way to re-point out and re-point out again and again what your blindness cannot see.

How long have we both been on this Forum? A few years for sure. You were proved wrong by the Bible years ago and are still being prove ...[text shortened]... ere.

Now I have a few more things to share with some readers about the typology of the altar.
    This is his mode of operation. He used to get amnesia often with me. Then he asks for a reference and you give it and he either denies it says what it does or claims you never gave the reference.

At first I though he might be a little retarded, but after dealing with it over and over, I came to the conclusion that he was too stubborn and proud to admit he is wrong.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '15 21:29
    you are wasting your time, all you are doing is speaking into the air with an indistinct sound. its a monologue and you have abandoned all attempts at rational discussion because your position is irrational.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Nov '15 21:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you are wasting your time, all you are doing is speaking into the air with an indistinct sound. its a monologue and you have abandoned all attempts at rational discussion because your position is irrational.
    Go in peace. And good luck.
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Nov '15 22:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Go in peace. And good luck.
    Amen Pastor
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 09:011 edit
    Anyway, the eternal Spirit and Christ's redemption are so linked as is the bronze grating and the bronze rings. Unfortunately the Jehovah's Witnesses try to teach the redemption of Christ without the Person of the Holy Spirit. This is a "dead work".

And sometimes fundamentalists neglect the Holy Spirit in their teaching of the redemption of Christ. Conversely it is also possible that Pentecostals do teach about the Holy Spirit but neglect the redemption of Christ. People fall into error on one extreme or the other.

One error is like having the grating without the rings.
    The extreme is having the rings but neglecting the grating.
    We need the balance of emphasizing both the redemption of Christ and the eternal Spirit.

This note is helpful.

THE POWER OF CHRIST’S REDEMPTION

My burden in this message concerns the relationship between the redemption of Christ and the Spirit. If we preach the redemption of Christ without the Spirit, we are pitiful preachers, and we are preaching a dead redemption. Where is the power of Christ’s redemption? The power of the redemption of Christ is in the Spirit.

We have pointed out again and again that the grating was connected to the four rings. These rings were also for the move of the altar. The altar was very heavy. If it were not for the poles in the rings, it would have been difficult to move it. This indicates that the Lord’s move depends on the Spirit. For this reason, the Lord Jesus told the disciples to wait at Jerusalem until they received power by the coming of the Holy Spirit upon them (Acts 1:8). Then they would be witnesses of Him in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and in the uttermost part of the world. This is the redemption of Christ, the cross of Christ, moving by the power of the Spirit upon the shoulders of human beings.

Life Study of Exodus, Msg 107, Witness Lee, pgs 1239,1240, Living Stream Ministry,

http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?n
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 09:161 edit
    Two heresies have been taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses, (two at least). One is that Jesus Christ is not God become a man. And the other is that the Holy Spirit - "the eternal Spirit" is not God.

The JWs only want to teach that the Spirit of God is just some power or energy from God. While the Holy Spirit certainly is powerful (as well as gentle) He is the Person of God Himself and today even the Person of Jesus Christ Himself.

Now this truth I will explore possibly in the book of Revelation. And we will see how the signs in the book of Revelation also point out Christ offering Himself to God through the eternal Spirit.

I call the readers to remember that behind the Lord Jesus' cry of "My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me?" is this precious truth -

" How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14)
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 10:42
    this is just spamming the forum.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 11:141 edit
    this is just spamming the forum.
    Spamming is often in the eyes of the one disinterested, disagreeing, disgruntled.

I pray often before and after posting. I pray for God to lead people from all over the world to come and read. I believe that is all I am required to do to see God's word grow and multiply.

You can talk about speaking into the air or spamming until the Lord comes back. We do not care.

And if it is spam, it is heavenly spam.

You may notice that at no time have I ever said that going from door to door teaching was a bad thing. Going to door to door with a heresy is a bad thing. IE like saying Jesus is not God become a man.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 11:384 edits
    In the Bible the Spirit of God is sometimes spoken of as the seven Spirits. I will discuss why, perhaps latter.

The seven Spirits of God are the eternal Spirit - the Holy Spirit Who is God Himself.

I would like to mention the significant progression of the the seven Spirits of God ( eternal Spirit ) from one place to another to emphasize that the Godman Redeemer offered Himself to God through the eternal Spirit (Heb. 9:14).

1.) In John vision of God the Creator upon His eternal throne:

"And out of the throne come forth lightnings and voices and thunders. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God." (Rev. 4:5)

The eternal Spirit of God is seen here as "seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD."

2.) Then we see the ascension of the Godman Redeemer Who was freshly slain for man's redemption.

"And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures and in the midst of the elders a Lamb standing as having just been slain,

having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." (Rev. 5:6)

Notice that the seven Spirits of God are now the seven eyes of the Redeeming Lamb. The eternal Spirit is now the eyes of the Lamb of God, our Redeemer Jesus.

This sign shows INCARNATION of God into man to be our Redeemer - our human Lamb sacrificed for us. He offered Himself to God without blemish as a spotless Lamb. And He offered Himself through the eternal Spirit.

How can we say that the EYES of a person are not the person ? You look into someone's eyes and you look into them as persons.

Here the very eyes of the Lamb Jesus are the seven Spirits of God. His Person is the eternal Spirit of God. And He is God-man, God / man, GODMAN, the Logos become flesh in incarnation.

The seven eyes of the Redeemer are the seven Spirits of God which were seven lamps before the throne of God in chapter 4. In chapter 5 it seems that the seven lamps have picked UP something. The seven Spirits of God have picked up the MAN Jesus. And now His eyes are the eternal Spirit of God.

Not only so. The seven Spirits of God as the eyes of the Redeemer Godman have been sent forth into all the earth.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:42
    Originally posted by sonship
    Spamming is often in the eyes of the one disinterested, disagreeing, disgruntled.

I pray often before and after posting. I pray for God to lead people from all over the world to come and read. I believe that is all I am required to do to see God's word grow and multiply.

You can talk about speaking into the air or spamming until the Lord comes back. ...[text shortened]... oing to door to door with a heresy is a bad thing. IE like saying Jesus is not God become a man.
    you should pray for wisdom to help you refrain from spamming the forum with long monologues.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 18:04
    you should pray for wisdom to help you refrain from spamming the forum with long monologues.
    You should pray that you would come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Nov '15 16:35
    The bronze grating must have the four rings. We cannot have the redemption of Christ and not experience the Holy Spirit.

We must have the personal Jesus Christ Who has come into us as the Spirit. Otherwise we may only have a doctrine of redemption.

The grating was one work with the rings. And the grating issued in the rings. The redemptive work of Jesus issues in the subjective experience of the Holy Spirit.

The Jesus Who died for you must be the Jesus Who comes into your very heart. The Jesus Who gave Himself for you on the cross you must receive personally into your inner being - into your heart as the available and living Savior.

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Nov '15 17:283 edits
    I previously may have alluded that only four people were needed move the altar. I retract that now. I have no idea how many people were needed on the two poles to carry the ark. It must have been heavy and needed more than four people to lift it and carry it.

It was seven and a half feet square made of acacia wood overlaid with bronze.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree