1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 02:47
    (Luke 23:43) And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”
    Since the first paradise was the Garden of Eden, wasn't Jesus indicating that the Earth would be restored to a garden like condition here on Earth where humans will live?
    (see (Psalm 37:11) But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.)

Then in harmony with:
    (John 5:28, 29) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
    There will be a resurrection of those evtl doers with the opportunity to gain everlasting life in that Paradise.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 03:06
    Originally posted by roigam
    ...the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life
    To your way of thinking, what are examples of "good things" done by "those who did good things" that will bring about the "resurrection of life" you believe in? Be specific, if you would.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 05:06
    (Luke 23:43) And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”
    Since the first paradise was the Garden of Eden, wasn't Jesus indicating that the Earth would be restored to a garden like condition here on Earth where humans will live?
    (see (Psalm 37:11) But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in ...[text shortened]... resurrection of those evtl doers with the opportunity to gain everlasting life in that Paradise.
    I'll pass on your twisted Bible passages and your questionable dogma. I won't even entertain who you might think these "evil doers" are.

I'll just ask this: If "evil doers" have an "opportunity" to "gain everlasting life", how do you suppose they will pull this off? Isn't He who sits in judgement of them just? Are you saying they can buy their way to Paradise?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 06:48
    (see (Psalm 37:11) But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in ...[text shortened]... resurrection of those evtl doers with the opportunity to gain everlasting life in that Paradise.
    Is it at all possible for a non-member of the Jehovah's Witness religion to obtain this paradise?

Please be precise and concise, thanks.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 23:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    To your way of thinking, what are examples of "good things" done by "those who did good things" that will bring about the "resurrection of life" you believe in? Be specific, if you would.
    Your avatar looks like Beethoven when I'm reading your posts 😀

I'm thinking it was not intentional
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 23:18
    If everything was perfect and paradisial, how would we learn anything?
    Of is this like 'ignorance is bliss'?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 00:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    how would you not learn anything?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 01:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how would you not learn anything?
    For people to not learn anything only requires you to be their "teacher".
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 01:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    For people to not learn anything only requires you to be their "teacher".
    Some things cannot be taught they can only be learned. See you are learning already although you are a very poor student.
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 02:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Sorry, 'm not qualified to judge.
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 02:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'll pass on your twisted Bible passages and your questionable dogma. I won't even entertain who you might think these "evil doers" are.

I'll just ask this: If "evil doers" have an "opportunity" to "gain everlasting life", how do you suppose they will pull this off? Isn't He who sits in judgement of them just? Are you saying they can buy their way to Paradise?
    The Bible says:
    (Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.
    So, the sins of one's lifetime are paid off in death.
    In the resurrection people will be judged by how they act in that new life they are given as a gift from God through Christ Jesus.
    It's a great opportunity and an undeserved kindness on God's part.
    It's also "just" as most of those who come back in the resurrection will be people who never had the opportunity to hear about Jesus and put their faith in him,
  12. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 02:591 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is it at all possible for a non-member of the Jehovah's Witness religion to obtain this paradise?

Please be precise and concise, thanks.
    (John 5:28, 29) Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
    So, according to the Bible there will be many millions who are not JW's who will be given the chance for life.
    All those will have the chance for an everlasting life in Paradise
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 03:03
    Sorry, 'm not qualified to judge.
    Huh? You believe that "good things" done by "those who did good things" will bring about the "resurrection of life" - this is your religious belief, and you are here promoting this religious belief - but you are "not qualified" to give any examples of the "good things" you are referring to?
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 03:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Humans will have the chance to learn many things they might have wanted to learn but didn't have the time to do.
    Some might want to be artists, musicians, composers, engineers, etc.
    So many things can be learned when one has the unlimited time that everlasting life affords.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 03:05
    So, according to the Bible there will be many millions who are not JW's who will be given the chance for life. All those will have the chance for an everlasting life in Paradise
    You do realize, don't you, that your Watchtower magazine has explicitly stated that only members of the JW organization will survive the 'end times' and end up -flesh and blood alive - in the supposed 'earthly paradise'?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree