1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 19:26
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Who are you referring to as unbelievers?
    There are no genuine unbelievers. We are all either liars or mentally deluded.

(Footnote: We are not to take this personally, I repeat, we are not to take this personally).
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 21:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

(Footnote: We are not to take this personally, I repeat, we are not to take this personally).
    I can access village wisdom without using the bible. There is nothing special about your position. Everybody everywhere is inventing prophets, because you people are too stupid to make up your own mind. Right from wrong! What do you stand for, ghost?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 21:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]".., not a Christian club or a church coffee morning."

Really? So why don't you tell it to Rajk? Oh, that's right, you're in the same club.

Don't presume to lecture me about this forum.[/b]
    He tells it to you AND everyone else, because it's public . But you do stand out as one of the main
    'my way or the highway' Christians on here.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 21:51

I've said before I don't believe in anything, but was scoffed at by a few posters.
    As to what I think is mentally deluded, I think it was twhitehead that said I was changing the meanings of words (again) . lol
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 02:17
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I've said before I don't believe in anything, but was scoffed at by a few posters.
    As to what I think is mentally deluded, I think it was twhitehead that said I was changing the meanings of words (again) .
    I want tw at the science scanner.
    YouTube

I am in pain from laughing.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 06:101 edit
    Originally posted by apathist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUcMvCjJ7SA

lol...
    back at ya..
    That vids is cool dude- even for a star wars guy Lalalala..
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 08:45
    I can access village wisdom without using the bible. There is nothing special about your position. Everybody everywhere is inventing prophets, because you people are too stupid to make up your own mind. Right from wrong! What do you stand for, ghost?
    Your question is a little confusing. You know i'm an atheist right?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 11:10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUcMvCjJ7SA

Bring it...
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 11:48
    Your question is a little confusing. You know i'm an atheist right?
    A little confusing?

You just hit on the problem that plagues these boards. Just look at karoly there. He just says the most random things that don't correspond to what's being discussed. Apathist too. I think these guys post after taking a toke off a joint most of the time.

And it seems everyone just keeps projecting their preconceived ideas about what Christians think. Take Rajk for example, he labels the whole of Christendom as followers of dogma because it doesn't agree with his doctrine of legalism.

The incongruous irregularities of the juxtapositioning of abstractions is rampant in these threads because it seems people have lost the ability to think rationally these days. They just can't follow the thread of thought from one post to the next.

Just look at fmf. Constantly asking questions about the Biblical narrative he already knows the answers to, to deliberately derail intent. Notice too his questions are most often directed at Christian posters while giving a pass to those odd ball self styled christians like Rajk and ToO who he knows are off script biblically. Not to mention his posting buddy divegeester who appears to follow fmf's lead and posting style.

I don't think I've seen a rational and objective discussion in these forums in ages, and I fear posting this because I know it will be misunderstood.

1 Timothy 6:4-5a,b
    He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
    Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth,..

In other words, never argue with an idiot.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 12:041 edit
    Just look at fmf. Constantly asking questions about the Biblical narrative he already knows the answers to, to deliberately derail intent.
    My intent is to get you to address this question. I was a Christian for many years, but in all that time, I never believed that non-Christians were just "pieces of meat that walk and talk". Do you think ~ when I was a Christian ~ I should I have believed that about non-Christians?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 12:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    My intent is to get you to address this question. I was a Christian for many years, but in all that time, I never believed that non-Christians were just "pieces of meat that walk and talk". Do you think ~ when I was a Christian ~ I should I have believed that about non-Christians?
    I think his intention is to tell everyone not to argue with him.😀
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 12:24
    And it seems everyone just keeps projecting their preconceived ideas about what Christians think.
    I am asking you what you think about this: Do you believe Jews and Muslims are are "just pieces of meat that walk and talk" as well? I am not projecting a preconceived idea on to you; I am asking you what you [as a Christian] think.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 13:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    The answer is no. Are you satisfied with that answer, or is it not clear enough for you?
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 13:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am asking you what you think about this: Do you believe Jews and Muslims are are "just pieces of meat that walk and talk" as well? I am not projecting a preconceived idea on to you; I am asking you what you [as a Christian] think.
    "just pieces of meat that walk and talk"

Bad language. I said in an earlier post, (I think it was in this thread), that those that are not "born again" and lack the Spirit of God are spiritually dead. That concept is according to the Bible narrative and isn't meant to be a crude insult by either myself or by the God of the Bible. It's just a fact taught by the scriptures.

But oh no! We can't say that in a forum discussion thread on the topic of spiritual health without the likes of BDP, (I think it was, forgive me if I'm wrong), saying that it's what causes killing. That's pure ignorance.

We're getting nowhere in this discussion if the biased and mentally prejudiced are going to keep making unfounded accusations.

It just so happens that YOU are more adept at disguising your contempt of Biblical concepts in cleverer language.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 14:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I think his intention is to tell everyone not to argue with him.😀
    Now that's funny. 🙂

I guess I'm not very good at projecting my sense of humor. I do have one you know!

You guys are killing me. 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree