YouTube
  2. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 03:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Science Confirms the Bible

[youtube]pItJ-iclUaA[/youtube]
    Those words do not form a sentence, if we are to agree with grammarians that part of the definition of a sentence is that it makes sense.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 04:17
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Those words do not form a sentence, if we are to agree with grammarians that part of the definition of a sentence is that it makes sense.
    We can agree that you are a troll and a numbnuts and I am . . .

The Near Genius 😏
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 04:33
    If you had a fraction of the intelligence of a genius you wouldn't need to resort to personal, unprovoked attacks. What's more, I think your posting fits the description of trolling (posting inflammatory or irrelevant material on an Internet forum) much more closely than mine does.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 05:41
    If you had a fraction of the intelligence of a genius you wouldn't need to resort to personal, unprovoked attacks. What's more, I think your posting fits the description of trolling (posting inflammatory or irrelevant material on an Internet forum) much more closely than mine does.
    Well, in that case we can agree to disagree. 😏
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 05:53
    RJHinds once said that he posts the way he does in order "to make people hate" him and, in so doing, "draw the hate away from Jesus".
  7. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 06:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds once said that he posts the way he does in order "to make people hate" him and, in so doing, "draw the hate away from Jesus".
    I can sort of see the strange logic there. I don't hate him, though, so he has nothing to fear there.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 07:26
    I can sort of see the strange logic there.
    Does your knowledge of Christian belief lead you to believe that it could be described as "Christian" logic? RJHinds openly propagates his Christian beliefs in such a way so as to make people hate him and his beliefs. I agree that it's "strange". But any "logic" it may have strikes me as being profoundly antithetical to the promotion of Christian faith.
  9. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 07:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Does your knowledge of Christian belief lead you to believe that it could be described as "Christian" logic? RJHinds openly propagates his Christian beliefs in such a way so as to make people hate him and his beliefs. I agree that it's "strange". But any "logic" it may have strikes me as being profoundly antithetical to the promotion of Christian faith.
    No I wouldn't (and didn't) say it's 'Christian' logic, but there is a sort of strange, perhaps twisted, logic to what you apparently said. I don't really think RJHinds is a true Christian at all. His 'beliefs' and what appear to be his values are not what I would consider Christian.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 08:59
    No I wouldn't (and didn't) say it's 'Christian' logic, but there is a sort of strange, perhaps twisted, logic to what you apparently said. I don't really think RJHinds is a true Christian at all. His 'beliefs' and what appear to be his values are not what I would consider Christian.
    There used to be speculation as to whether he was a parodist ~ perhaps an atheist ~ whose mission it was to discredit Christianity but I think, for such a pretense to have been sustained for so long... well, it seems unlikely.
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    There used to be speculation as to whether he was a parodist ~ perhaps an atheist ~ whose mission it was to discredit Christianity but I think, for such a pretense to have been sustained for so long... well, it seems unlikely.
    Perhaps he once adhered to Christianity's moral tenets but as he grew older he became corrupted and remains in denial about it, compensating by trolling Internet forums with nonsense about the Earth only being 6,000 years old and being the centre of the universe.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:42
    Perhaps he once adhered to Christianity's moral tenets but as he grew older he became corrupted and remains in denial about it, compensating by trolling Internet forums with nonsense about the Earth only being 6,000 years old and being the centre of the universe.
    RJHinds peddles a "personal reality" that is sustained by strict subscription to anything which offers him "confirmation bias" ...and, of course, this is served up by the lorry road by the internet and is given added wind-in-the-sails and circular logic 'validation' by the very existence of the withering ridicule that he attracts and deserves.
  13. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 10:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds peddles a "personal reality" that is sustained by strict subscription to anything which offers him "confirmation bias" ...and, of course, this is served up by the lorry road by the internet and is given added wind-in-the-sails and circular logic 'validation' by the very existence of the withering ridicule that he attracts and deserves.
    For his sake I hope your study of him isn't quite as bleak as the reality.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 11:33
    For his sake I hope your study of him isn't quite as bleak as the reality.
    Any hopes that I am wrong about RJHinds were dashed on the jagged brimstone rocks of his beyond-parody mind map years ago. 😛
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 13:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    I sometimes do a similar thing, to draw the hate away from Shakin Stevens.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree