1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 23:40
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Noooooooooooooo ... Then they would have to follow Christ's commandments.
    Thats works.
    Works is a sin
    Its trying to earn your salvation.
    Its evil.
    I'm scared... there's no smiley after your post :'(
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 23:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    On the other thread she's going on and on and on about why I'm supposedly not curious, and here she is, trying to dismiss my fully engaged curiosity by using the word "nitpick" to describe curiosity in action. 🙂
    Yeah, I was just using her word so there would be no attempted misunderstanding
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '16 23:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah, I was just using her word so there would be no attempted misunderstanding
    Yes, I realize. One of the most interesting times she used the word 'nitpick' to try to deflect genuine curiosity and discussion of difference of opinion was when she dismissed highlighting the difference between her non-torturing God figure and sonship's utterly different torturer God figure complete with the depraved, nonsensical, gangster ideology he promotes. She dismissed this stark and fundamental difference in the-nature-nature-of-God as "nitpicking", seemingly unaware of how this trite anti-curiosity deflection undermined the credibility of her portrayal of her own God figure.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 11:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'm scared... there's no smiley after your post :'(
    Sorry .. left it out.
    Those Christians are good works haters.
    Jesus is a good works lover.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree