1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 16:493 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Street language v mouth worship .... Street language is the lesser of the two evils .. masticate that.
    God is not for the lesser of two or more evils. God wants Christ to be manifested in us.

The word of God tells me to be with those who CALL upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ as I depart from unrighteousness.

" But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who CALL ON THE LORD out of a pure heart." (2 Tim 2:22)

As long as you don't try to teach me - "Stop calling to the Lord Jesus because He hates mouth worship" I'll consider. But if you fight against my right to be with those who call on the name of the Lord out of a pure heart, I will consider you as dupe being utilized by God's enemy.

And I don't care how much you claim to be for deeds against opening the mouth unto God. I don't care. I am not impressed.

We flee evil and we call on the Lord. In fact we flee evil BY calling on the Lord.
    We contact the Lord in order to be empowered to flee living in the sinful self.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 17:16
    Originally posted by sonship
    God is not for the lesser of two or more evils. God wants Christ to be manifested in us.

The word of God tells me to be with those who CALL upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ as I depart from unrighteousness.

[quote] [b] " But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who CALL ON THE LORD out of a pure heart." ...[text shortened]... ng on the Lord.
    We contact the Lord in order to be empowered to flee living in the sinful self.
    You can be with or associate with, whoever you like, and call all you like. But it is only when or if you follow his commandments it is then that your calling will be heard. The Psalmist or prophets of old did not just call ... they obeyed.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 17:28
    You can be with or associate with, whoever you like, and call all you like. But it is only when or if you follow his commandments it is then that your calling will be heard. The Psalmist or prophets of old did not just call ... they obeyed.
    Are you alleging that sonship does not follow the commandments of Jesus?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 17:39
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Are you alleging that sonship does not follow the commandments of Jesus?
    Did I say that? I dont know, neither do I care about anyones personal life. I discuss the doctrine of Christ without getting involved in peoples personal situation. How many times do I have to say that?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 17:451 edit
    Did I say that? I dont know, neither do I care about anyones personal life. I discuss the doctrine of Christ without getting involved in peoples personal situation. How many times do I have to say that?
    I discuss the doctrine of Christ ...

Do you know how to talk about CHRIST ... Himself ?

What "doctrine of Christ" ever saved you from fornication ?
    What doctrine ever saved you from lust, anger, anxiety ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 18:192 edits
    Rajk999,

Tell me of ONE doctrine, right, scriptural, correct, biblical that EVER saved you from the lust of fornication even if in imagination ?

Knowledge is not life.
    Only Jesus Himself as the life giving Spirit is life, empowering, enabling, supplying, and giving victory.

Correct doctrinal knowledge alone in the mind cannot empower.
    Of course wrong doctrine will do no better.
    Contacting Jesus Christ Himself, the indwelling One in the Christian's spirit, that empowers to keep His commandments.

"The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you." ( 2 Tim. 4:22)

So we encourage seekers to call, to pray, to take in His word with a prayerful spirit, and to open wide the mouth and heart to go against the current of this world. The GRACE of the Lord is with the believer's innermost being,

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

This is the revival we need.
    This is the revival which will bring the Lord back to His bride making herself ready.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 18:26
    I discuss the doctrine of Christ ...

Do you know how to talk about CHRIST ... Himself ?

What "doctrine of Christ" ever saved you from fornication ?
    What doctrine ever saved you from lust, anger, anxiety ?
    I discuss bible doctrines particularly that of Christ.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 18:32
    I discuss bible doctrines particularly that of Christ.
    Can you, so to speak, take someone by the hand and help them to touch Jesus Christ ?

You have to know how yourself first.
    Then you may be able to help others find the way.
  9. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 18:38
    Well... you direct your comments to sonship and others as if they did not, was just wondering.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 19:06
    Can you, so to speak, take someone by the hand and help them to touch Jesus Christ ?

Then you may be able to help others find the way.
    Can you, so to speak, take someone by the hand and help them to follow Jesus Christ ?
    Then you may be able to help others find the way
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 19:08
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Well... you direct your comments to sonship and others as if they did not, was just wondering.
    Sonship and others, speak in a derogatory manner and belittle the commandments of Jesus Christ. If you lack the ability to see that then maybe you should just back off and read and try to understand because you are truly blind.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '17 02:391 edit
    Sonship and others, speak in a derogatory manner and belittle the commandments of Jesus Christ. If you lack the ability to see that then maybe you should just back off and read and try to understand because you are truly blind.
    Sonship and others, speak in a derogatory manner and belittle the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Quote me an example of where I belittled the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Follow through for once in your life this time.

If you lack the ability to see that then maybe you should just back off and read and try to understand because you are truly blind.

Your next post should include a quotation of where I (sonship) belittled any commandment of Jesus Christ.

And if you cannot find one, then you are .... let's say "integrity challenged".
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 15:172 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    If you're interested in having a discussion, then answer the question.

If you're not interested, then don't.

Did you even read what God had to say in Ezekiel 18?
    Did you even read what God had to say in Ezekiel 18?

What do you think of the passage in Ezekiel where God says He will punish both the righteous man and the wicked?

" And say to the land of Israel, This says Jehovah, I am now against you, and I will draw My sword out of its sheath, and I will cut off from you the righteous man and the wicked." (Ezek. 21:3)

He also seems to say He will punish them whether they go to the right or the left !

"Gather yourself up, go to the right; set yourself, go to the left, to wherever your edge is appointed." (Ezek. 21:16)

He was talking about the edge of the sword.
    Any comment?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree