1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 01:07
    Originally posted by sonship
    Please read this aloud.
    Please read all these passages aloud.

If you wish to know what God has in mind for the full consummation of this [b]image
    and dominion realized finally, you have to study Revelation especially chapters 21 and 22 about the conclusion of His purpose.

Please notice such matters as these:

[ ...[text shortened]... inherit these things, and I will be God to him, and he will be a son to Me." (v.7) [/b]
    [/b]
    Aloud? lol, I can barely read all of it.

I'm familiar with your message and do spend time looking back through your posts. But I rarely read the whole post right through at first viewing. Bu I've told you this before.

I've also told you that I see credit in the "Christian movement".... to a point.

From then on it decsends into us having wildly differing opinions about god (I'm not sure there is one).
    These differring opinions start at the root of the problem.

Good news however, I reckons me that that the universe is not a one size fits all universe, and that there is more than one way to achieve "salvation"

Now please read that last part aloud .... no I'm just kidding 🙂
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 15:362 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Aloud? lol, I can barely read all of it.

Yes, I encourage people to sometimes read the word of God ALOUD. What do you have to lose ?

You see there IS the matter of a spiritual warfare going on for the minds of men. The word of God is described also as a sword - not to slay you. But there are malignant forces pouring thoughts into your own mind often as if to give you the impression that they are simply you own thoughts.

If you feel a but nervous and reluctant to read those verses ALOUD , ironically, you should take that as a good sign.

Look, it is not mandatory. But what do you have to lose ?

" 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near." NKJV
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 15:39

I'm familiar with your message and do spend time looking back through your posts. But I rarely read the whole post right through at first viewing. Bu I've told you this before.

If you are familiar with my message, what, in your own words, do I say is the eternal purpose of God ?

I am on the edge of my seat. Tell me what I have said about that.

I've also told you that I see credit in the "Christian movement".... to a point.

That's a good start. Now there is the sheer AVAILABILITY of the living Jesus Christ to deal with.

Do you know He is something like radio waves. And you have something within like an unused radio antennae. You have an "organ" [for lack of a better word] which can substantiate the reality of the resurrected, living and available Lord Jesus Christ.

If you are familiar with my writings what do I always say the last Adam [Christ] BECAME ? I quote the immortal words -

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

One may well ask "What does the Bible mean by "life giving Spirit" ?.

In short divine life giving spirit means GIVES GOD to you, GIVES JESUS to you, GIVES GOD to be within you, GIVES the Heavenly Father to be internal to you in the deepest part of your spiritual being.

Life giving Spirit is simply a Jesus Christ giving Spirit. Life giving Spirit is about giving a Person to you. He is no doubt an unusual Person and even a supernatural Person. But He real, available, and capable of blending with your very person.

The divine "radio waves" is Christ as the life giving Spirit. And you have something like a praying organ - an radio antennae similar to what He is, that can grasp Him and pick Him up.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 15:391 edit

From then on it decsends into us having wildly differing opinions about god (I'm not sure there is one). These differring opinions start at the root of the problem.

God is not a vibration.
    God is not a energy.
    God is not a force.

God is SOMEONE ... YOU can can take your personal problems TO.

Please allow me to repeat this because when I found this out it was a totally revolutionary moment.

God is not an objective philosophy.
    God is not religion - even the best religion.
    God is not a mere vibration, or force, or singularity, or energy or anyTHING on a lower level of life than your self.

God is SOMEONE ... a PERSON [for lack of a better human language word].

We are talking about the first and last verse in the Bible. You know that the LAST WORD of a book is always a very important word. It is the climax. The climax of the Bible is a reminder to people who have received Jesus and been set aside for the eternal purpose of God.

" The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with all the saints. Amen." (Rev. 22:21)

That means ... Jesus Christ as the life giving Spirit, be in you, blending with you, empowering you to live unto God, even to LIVE GOD. Grace is the enjoyment of God Himself to be your all and all. .
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 15:392 edits

Good news however, I reckons me that that the universe is not a one size fits all universe, and that there is more than one way to achieve "salvation"

It is not what WE can achieve. It is what Christ has achieved on our behalf. We accept THE Achiever.

This is a good way to pray -

" Lord Jesus, It is not what I have achieved or am able to work up and achieve. It is what You have achieved. It is Your finished work that I step forward and receive."

That is an excellent way to pray. If you kneel down in the cockpit of the Saturn Five rocket, its sheer power will still blast you with such force even beyond the earth's gravity.

Jesus is like that mighty Saturn Five rocket. You step into Him and humble yourself as a sinner in need. He, with Whom the Father was well pleased, will exalt you to sit with Him far above all.

He can and will transform us "metabolically".
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:372 edits
    I was kinda pulling out of this and then 3 posts from you.

Ok. I'll address them but not now. My head can't handle it (Feel free to read into that what you want into this, as you always seem to). Simply put, however, I wish to give a better response than my cloudy head right now could deliver. 24hrs?

edit: I do hope you realize there is absolutely zero chance you will "convert me". so if that is you're reason for pursual I suggest saving your time.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Aug '16 16:243 edits
    edit: I do hope you realize there is absolutely zero chance you will "convert me". so if that is you're reason for pursual I suggest saving your time.

Gotcha. But sometimes the louder they talk the harder they fall.

One ended up writing 13 of the New Testament's 27 books.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '16 01:12

Gotcha. But sometimes the louder they talk the harder they fall.

One ended up writing 13 of the New Testament's 27 books.
    Okay .... you got me. (how ? )

Anyhoo, sorry to say on second consideration, and in light of this post I will defer in answering your long windy posts. Perhaps another time. A little more concise, perhaps even consider who you are posting to and what it is they are saying
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 13:452 edits
    Okay .... you got me. (how ? )

Anyhoo, sorry to say on second consideration, and in light of this post I will defer in answering your long windy posts. Perhaps another time. A little more concise, perhaps even consider who you are posting to and what it is they are saying
    This one of yours could have been reduced from a winded 48 words to just 2 .... "Don't care."
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 22:10
    This one of yours could have been reduced from a winded 48 words to just 2 .... "Don't care."
    Getting converted to Christianity? No, I guess I don't (care)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree