1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 19:172 edits
    I was reading an article today that had a picture of Hillary's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, wearing an inverted cross.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2016/03/why-is-chelsea-clinton-wearing-an-inverted-christian-cross-3112401.html

What exactly does it mean? Upon study, it appears within the Catholic church it has the meaning of Peter who was martyred upside down. However, it is also used as an anti-Christian symbol and used to denote the opposite of everything Christian.

What has your experience been with they symbol if any?
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 19:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I was reading an article today that had a picture of Hillary's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, wearing an inverted cross.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2016/03/why-is-chelsea-clinton-wearing-an-inverted-christian-cross-3112401.html

What exactly does it mean? Upon study, it appears within the Catholic church it has the meaning of Peter who ...[text shortened]... the opposite of everything Christian.

Horror films mostly. I doubt that real Satanists have inverted crosses as they'd by and large be aware of the real meaning only the imaginary ones in films. I've not heard of it as a secular Anti-Christian symbol. On a chain I'd assume it was the Cross of St. Peter.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 20:091 edit
    What exactly does it mean?
    It means your choice of news sources might be part of the reason why you have become such a messed up human being.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 21:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It means your choice of news sources might be part of the reason why you have become such a messed up human being.
    Satire website.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 21:10

What exactly does it mean? Upon study, it appears within the Catholic church it has the meaning of Peter who ...[text shortened]... the opposite of everything Christian.

Could you at least put it all out on the table for us?

We all know that you think Chelsea must be the "spawn of the devil incarnate" or some such crap.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 01:03
    There should be a special forum where posters like whodey and Suzianne can talk to each other. 😛
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 04:09
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Horror films mostly. I doubt that real Satanists have inverted crosses as they'd by and large be aware of the real meaning only the imaginary ones in films. I've not heard of it as a secular Anti-Christian symbol. On a chain I'd assume it was the Cross of St. Peter.
    So you think that the Satanist inverted cross thing was manufactured by Hollywood?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 04:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Could you at least put it all out on the table for us?

We all know that you think Chelsea must be the "spawn of the devil incarnate" or some such crap.
    Now that is a little harsh.....just a little. 😛
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 07:44
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Satire website.
    I rather suspect you don't know what satire is.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 09:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    There should be a special forum where posters like whodey and Suzianne can talk to each other. 😛
    Spit it out, Bubba.

"posters like whodey and Suzianne"

Who else exactly do you think belongs in this group sprung from your rather fetid imagination? Let's have names. Let's explore the depths of your disgust, shall we? Let's hear your list of deplorables who got on that list merely for disagreeing with you. Aren't they the same ones you call "unprincipled"?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 10:37
    Spit it out, Bubba.

Who else exactly do you think belongs in this group sprung from your rather fetid imagination? Let's have names. Let's explore the depths of your disgust, shall we? Let's hear your list of deplorables who got on that list merely for disagreeing with you. Aren't they the same ones you call "unprincipled"?
    Obviously, I'm "deplorable".

Perhaps you escaped the label being left winged and all.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 12:07
    Spit it out, Bubba.

Who else exactly do you think belongs in this group sprung from your rather fetid imagination?
    You're both a couple of headless chickens. 😛
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 12:101 edit
    Let's explore the depths of your disgust, shall we?
    I'm not disgusted. I just think you're a couple of headless chickens, like I said.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 12:13
    Let's hear your list of deplorables who got on that list merely for disagreeing with you.
    It's not about disagreements or either of you being deplorable, it's just the headless chicken thing, that's all.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 12:13
    Aren't they the same ones you call "unprincipled"?
    Who is the "they" you are referring to?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree