1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 14:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As a minister of your chosen God, to call someone "a son of Satan" is a very serious charge as you well know. To say it in spite, which I believe is what you are doing, is an even more serious issue. I am astonished that you throw around the names of celestial beings as though they are to you, just fictional characters. Perhaps you don't really believe in them, is one thought that springs to mind.
    I don't Believe but if I did I would call you the spawn of satan because that's the way I roll.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 14:19
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I don't Believe but if I did I would call you the spawn of satan because that's the way I roll.
    back of da net! nom! nom! nom!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 09:31
    The Vatican and Sun Worship

YouTube
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 09:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds

[youtube]9M8GYnn_PkU[/youtube]
    PROPER KNOB
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:17
    How The Roman Catholics Created Islam And Why

The astonishing story of how the Roman Catholics created Islam comes from a former Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera. The story was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.
    "When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Three major religions have one thing in common – each has a holy place where they look for guidance. Roman Catholicism looks to the Vatican as the Holy City. The Jews look to the wailing wall in Jerusalem, and the Muslims look to Mecca as their Holy City.

Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism. Lookng to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work. Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome’s master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism. When ‘St Augustine’ appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope.

While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed.

In their holy book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was His representative on earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another holy man.

The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa. The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

1. Eliminate the Jews and Christians (true believers, which they called infidels).

2. Protect the Augustinian Monks and Roman Catholics.

3. Conquer Jerusalem for “His Holiness” in the Vatican.

As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous – Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial! The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope – nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling “His Holiness” an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah and now they turned toward Europe. Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries.

The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope. He wouldn’t think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.

The pope raised up his armies and called them crusades to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe. The crusades lasted centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope’s hands.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/02/how-the-roman-catholics-created-islam-and-why-they-did-so-3109298.html
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:27
    [b]How The Roman Catholics Created Islam And Why

The astonishing story of how the Roman Catholics created Islam comes from a former Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera. The story was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.
    [quote] "When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because t ...[text shortened]... s.com/alternative/2015/02/how-the-roman-catholics-created-islam-and-why-they-did-so-3109298.html[/b]
    fecking old windbag
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:44
    The Widow Of Former Jesuit Priest, Fr. Alberto Rivera, Said The Vatican And Jesuit Order Killed Her Husband, Then Wanted To Dig Up His Bones, Taking Them Back To the Vatican.

"After my husband left the Church, found Jesus and decided to tell the world about Vatican deception, the Jesuits did everything to keep him quiet and discredit him," said Ms. Rivera, who has been harassed, her life threatened and her house broken into on many occasions by Vatican agents in order to steal her husband's documents and artifacts.

"I think people can see the truth once they see how they have tried to cover-up Alberto's life and death," added Rivera. "The Vatican hierarchy worships evil and the devil. They are in the midst of taking over America, infiltrating the governments and religions of the world in order to make everyone loyal to the Pope's rule.

Alberto tried to tell the world about their plans for America and how they were putting people in power who were loyal to the New World Order and the Pope and not to their own countries. Their evil knows no boundaries and when Alberto tried to alert people, they had him killed.

I have always been open and honest about what happened to Alberto and the message he was trying to get out. I love America and it is difficult to see what is happening here."

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/20-Feb-2007.html
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:47
    The Widow Of Former Jesuit Priest, Fr. Alberto Rivera, Said The Vatican And Jesuit Order Killed Her Husband, Then Wanted To Dig Up His Bones, Taking Them Back To the Vatican.

"After my husband left the Church, found Jesus and decided to tell the world about Vatican deception, the Jesuits did everything to keep him quiet and discredit him," ...[text shortened]... fficult to see what is happening here."

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/20-Feb-2007.html
    GO CHOKE ON YOUR EGO
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    GO CHOKE ON YOUR EGO
    To know the truth will set you free !
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 11:131 edit
    To know the truth will set you free !
    And you AND your mind have been held captive by a bogus religion for your entire life. I am sorry for what's left of your mind.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 12:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you AND your mind have been held captive by a bogus religion for your entire life. I am sorry for what's left of your mind.
    Not my entire life. It took awhile for me to become . . .

The Near Genius 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 22:31
    Not my entire life. It took awhile for me to become . . .

The Near Genius 😏
    Satanic Pope Francis Says Having A Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous !!!

YouTube
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 21:13
    Satanic Pope Francis Says Having A Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous !!!

[youtube]AHdqSXWFO6M[/youtube]
    Satanic RJ Hinds says having a personal relationship with ANYONE is dangerous. Oh dear, I didn't post a video. I have to just use my own brain. Try it sometime, maybe you will stumble on something different for a change.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 04:471 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Satanic RJ Hinds says having a personal relationship with ANYONE is dangerous. Oh dear, I didn't post a video. I have to just use my own brain. Try it sometime, maybe you will stumble on something different for a change.
    Do you consider this about the Satanic Roman Catholic Church as extreme views offensive to the majority of the users of this site?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 09:50

[youtube]9M8GYnn_PkU[/youtube]
    If certain Christians use the sun and a way of remembering the son of God, would you have an issue with that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree