1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 06:33
    The Worldwide Flood - Geologic Evidences - Pt 1 with Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

YouTube

The Worldwide Flood - Geologic Evidences - Pt 2 with Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

YouTube
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 07:36
    Why does Dr Andrew Snelling continue to tout his PhD and call himself a "Doctor" if he now completely rejects everything that he studied and researched and wrote in order to get those titles?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 07:46
    The Global flood, scientific proof

YouTube
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 09:50
    It's a point blank and legitimate question about the "Doctor" you have cited in your OP and his alleged expertise and qualifications.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 14:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's a point blank and legitimate question about the "Doctor" you have cited in your OP and his alleged expertise and qualifications.
    It doesn't matter what anyone says, Hinds is a pig headed idiot and will continue with his bullshyte video's from people he knows full well are agenda driven no matter what the degree the dude has. This stupidity has gone on for years and will continue likewise.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 15:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    That is off topic. My point is to provide evidence that indicates a worldwide flood. Your question is obviously meant only to distract from the main topic. If you are interested in side matters perhaps you could try to google it.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 16:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is off topic. My point is to provide evidence that indicates a worldwide flood. Your question is obviously meant only to distract from the main topic. If you are interested in side matters perhaps you could try to google it.
    We did already and he is found wanting. His 'evidence' is bullshyte science bent to his agenda of forcing the issue on creationism, a political stance, nothing more.
  8. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 21:28
    Please sum the videos up.
    I mean, I can't be arsed watching them, but what sort of scientific proof are we talking about?
    Are there equal salt levels at certain depths?
    Did they find dinosaur bones in every layer of 200m's or something?

Or did they find 2800BC same-batch vibrators in ship wrecks all over the globe?

If there was a world wide flood, right, doesn't that mean that there was just one big sea?
    And if there's only X-amount of water on the planet and that x-amount means there's still mountains, how did all the mountains end up under the water?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 22:15
    No it's not off topic. You chose to include the title "Dr" in your OP. I am asking you to justify your choice in terms of what that qualification and knowledge that title refers to and how it relates to the material you have put in your OP.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '16 22:18
    Your question is obviously meant only to distract from the main topic. If you are interested in side matters perhaps you could try to google it.
    Who it is making the claims in your OP and what his academic qualifications actually refer to and what they have to do with the claims he makes are most certainly not "side matters".
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 00:27
    The Worldwide Flood - Geologic Evidences - Pt 1 with Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

[youtube]jwGgSNDPhO0[/youtube]

The Worldwide Flood - Geologic Evidences - Pt 2 with Geologist Dr. Andrew Snelling

[youtube]pMSSwoJFq-8[/youtube]
    still no
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 02:12
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Please sum the videos up.
    I mean, I can't be arsed watching them, but what sort of scientific proof are we talking about?
    Are there equal salt levels at certain depths?
    Did they find dinosaur bones in every layer of 200m's or something?

Or did they find 2800BC same-batch vibrators in ship wrecks all over the globe?

If there was a world wide flood ...[text shortened]... d that x-amount means there's still mountains, how did all the mountains end up under the water?
    I am not a Geologist and it is too complicated for me to explain in writing so you could possibly understand. I was hoping this geologist could present some geology information of a scientific nature that is possibly related to the worldwide flood in a way that the common person on RHP could understand.

I have already mentioned the fact that marine fossils are found in high mountains all over the earth and many other such evidences that appears to indicate a result of a worldwide flood that should be easily understood. However, many that do not wish to believe in the biblical account of the worldwide flood still refuse to recognize that kind of information as evidence.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 02:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Who it is making the claims in your OP and what his academic qualifications actually refer to and what they have to do with the claims he makes are most certainly not "side matters".
    Dr. Andrew A. Snelling

PhD, Geology, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia, 1982
    BSc, Applied Geology, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, First Class Honours, 1975

http://creationwiki.org/Andrew_Snelling

You may be interested in "A Geologist Story: How and Why I Became a Creationist" by Andrew Snelling. Chapter 37 from Persuaded by the Evidence.

http://creationwiki.org/Persuaded_by_the_Evidence
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 02:53
    Dr. Andrew A. Snelling

PhD, Geology, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia, 1982
    BSc, Applied Geology, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, First Class Honours, 1975

http://creationwiki.org/Andrew_Snelling

You may be interested in "A Geologist Story: How and Why I Became a Creationist" by Andrew Snelling. Chapter 37 from Persuaded by the Evidence.

This just dodges the question asked. Read it again and think about exactly what it is I am asking you:

Why does Dr Andrew Snelling continue to tout his PhD and call himself a "Doctor" if he now completely rejects everything that he studied and researched and wrote in order to get those titles?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '16 02:54

Why doesn't "Doctor" Stelling go back to the Geology Department at the University of Sydney ~ or a similar institution ~ and get a new PhD for which he would present his research on this "new evidence" that has nothing to do with his previous PhD and with his claim to be a "Doctor" in Geology?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree