1. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 21:59
    all out for 85 earlier today

Not 1 player, it is what the whole team managed

On the back of 4 successive defeats, now likely to be 5.

Oh for a new Bradman!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Nov '16 02:39
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks

Oh for a new Bradman!
    6 changes for Adelaide....

Will it stop the rot??
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 01:47

Oh for a new Bradman!
    Temporary hiccup dude.

I be worries if we were beaten by someone like................Bangladesh !!!

No we were beaten by top class sides in a few games but bounced back with a great win against South Africa.

England on the other hand were beaten by Bangladesh then smashed by India and look like getting smashed again in the current test by India.

Can see quite a few changes coming for the bumbling England side.

Beaten by Bangladesh. Bwahahahahahaha !!!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Temporary hiccup dude.

I be worries if we were beaten by someone like................Bangladesh !!!

No we were beaten by top class sides in a few games but bounced back with a great win against South Africa.

England on the other hand were beaten by Bangladesh then smashed by India and look like getting smashed again in the current test by Indi ...[text shortened]... few changes coming for the bumbling England side.

Beaten by Bangladesh. Bwahahahahahaha !!!
    'I be worries' if my grammar was as poor as that!

There seems to be a small contradiction in your 'argument'

It seems it is ok for Oz to be 'beaten by top class sides in a few games', but not England. We are tourung India, who are the #1 ranked side in the world. Would you say they rank as a 'top side'?

You really need to stop getting all excited about these last games in a dead rubber. Oz lose 3-0, 2-0 or 2-1. Who cares? They lost the series. Not me, not SA, just you
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 14:21
    'I be worries' if my grammar was as poor as that!

There seems to be a small contradiction in your 'argument'

It seems it is ok for Oz to be 'beaten by top class sides in a few games', but not England. We are tourung India, who are the #1 ranked side in the world. Would you say they rank as a 'top side'?

You really need to stop getting al ...[text shortened]... dead rubber. Oz lose 3-0, 2-0 or 2-1. Who cares? They lost the series. Not me, not SA, just you
    At least we didn't get beaten by Bangladesh. That's a total shame job.

While you're there checking the ratings, just check who the team is that is directly above your lot on the ratings. Yes........the mighty Aussies

Keep dreaming son, one day your lot will win a series against Bangladesh I'm sure.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 14:301 edit
    At least we didn't get beaten by Bangladesh. That's a total shame job.

While you're there checking the ratings, just check who the team is that is directly above your lot on the ratings. Yes........the mighty Aussies

Keep dreaming son, one day your lot will win a series against Bangladesh I'm sure.
    you sure about that after latest update?

After all, the 'mighty Aussies' have lost 5 of their last 6 Tests

How did the Brit we loaned you get on in the latest Test match? Like the rest of the cricket world, didnt pay much attention to it as the series was decided

He add a bit of class to the house of cards that is your batting order?.................................................................................................
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 15:19
    you sure about that after latest update?

After all, the 'mighty Aussies' have lost 5 of their last 6 Tests

How did the Brit we loaned you get on in the latest Test match? Like the rest of the cricket world, didnt pay much attention to it as the series was decided

He add a bit of class to the house of cards that is your batting order?.................................................................................................
    I'm not sure if your lot has any English players playing for you at the moment but in the past they've been rare as hens teeth. 61 of your players (mainly your best players) were born overseas many of them not leaving their own country until they were in their 20's. It's hard to find a pommie in the team,

Now what pommie are you referring to in the Ozzie team? If you're referring to Renshaw then he left England when he was 7 years old. Man you not real smart, but hey........your daddy would have been real proud of you.......ha...ha....hahahaha!

Have a nice day !!!
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 15:27

Oh for a new Bradman!
    Just finished watching day 3 of the current India v Pommie test. Like lambs to the slaughter. The wheels weren't just falling off, they were flying off. The Pommies will be struggling to not get beaten by an innings +.

Dropping like flies.........
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 16:191 edit
    I'm not sure if your lot has any English players playing for you at the moment but in the past they've been rare as hens teeth. 61 of your players (mainly your best players) were born overseas many of them not leaving their own country until they were in their 20's. It's hard to find a pommie in the team,

Now what pommie are you referring to in the ...[text shortened]... ..your daddy would have been real proud of you.......ha...ha....hahahaha!

Have a nice day !!!
    Hi there, Champ

Yep, Renshaw, that's the critter. left England when 7 years old. So, where was he born again???

61 players? we only field 11 at a time. What is that all about? You been googling something you can't understand/explain?

Our best 4 players are Anderson, Broad, Root and Cook. All English, been here for 1st 7 years of their lives, and the rest.

Get back to ya after the Rugby this weekend. See Oirland stuffed the Aussies, while a 14 man England did for Argentina. That WILL be lambs to the slaughter. If you fancy the Aussies, bookies have them 5-1 to win

baha....hahaha............ahahahahaha.........ha............
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 00:554 edits
    see you been around today, but not replied

bwhhhahhhabwhhhhhahha etc etc.......................

also, this thread has been up for over 2 weeks, and you chose to contribute ONLY after Oz got a consolation win against SA. No comment at all til that was in the bag

As I've been told, you are a total whimp

Bwhaaahaaabwaahaa............................................................... etc

Anyways, champ. can't keep up your foul abuse in the festive season (you have that in Oz?), so going to take a break

Be back in New Year, champ

Bwwwwahhhahhhahhhh........................................................... etc

ps ~ we didnt lose by an innings. Don't take up sports betting

Bwahh............................oh, you know the rest.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 02:581 edit
    see you been around today, but not replied

bwhhhahhhabwhhhhhahha etc etc.......................

also, this thread has been up for over 2 weeks, and you chose to contribute ONLY after Oz got a consolation win against SA. No comment at all til that was in the bag

As I've been told, you are a total whimp

Bwhaaahaaabwaahaa................ ...[text shortened]... innings. Don't take up sports betting

Bwahh............................oh, you know the rest.
    Dear sockpuppet,

Sorry to reply to you so late but unlike yourself I have a life. Had to go visit my dad and have a few beers with him. Didn't want to waste time replying to your dumba$$ comments.

Anyway was watching the keystone cops........sorry.......the English cricket team get demolished again against India. Man........it was like watching a train wreck. Just couldn't take my eyes off it. Certainly gave me my laugh for the day.

Was just checking out Englands latest cricketing performances.

In their last 6 matches they have won only one match........that being a scrape home win by 22 runs against Bangladesh (snigger,,,,,,snigger,,,,,giggle).

Other than that scrape home win they have been thrashed by Pakistan by 10 wickets, annihilated by Bangladesh (yes folks you heard right........crushed by Bangladesh) by 108 runs, hammered by India by a whopping 246 runs and then totally humiliated again by India by 8 wickets.

OMG.........didn't daddy teach you not to throw stones when you live in a glass house?

I think daddy would not be turning but somersaulting if you get my drift.

Australia are above England in test rankings, above England in T20 rankings, no 1 in the world in ODI and the current world cup holders. England can watch with envy.......and dream.

Have a nice day Socky...........give my love to your da.......oops......almost forgot.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 22:581 edit
    [i]Originally posted by radioactive

In their last 6 matches they have won only one match........
    Hi there Champ

you talking about Oz there? Think they fit the bill for that too

Difference being, 5 of England's 6 were away from home (Oz split is 3-3)

Do you know ANTHING about cricket at all?..................................

Renshaw ~ where was he born again? Simple question........................

Bwahabawahhhhaaaaaabwhaaaaaaaaa...........................................................................................................................................
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 03:43
    Hi there Champ

you talking about Oz there? Think they fit the bill for that too

Difference being, 5 of England's 6 were away from home (Oz split is 3-3)

Do you know ANTHING about cricket at all?..................................

Renshaw ~ where was he born again? Simple question........................

Bwahabawahhhhaaaaaabwhaaaaaaa ...[text shortened]... ................................................................................................
    Can't you read socky. I told you Renshaw was born in England, came out to Australia when he was 7, learned to play cricket in Australia and plays for Australia, albeit only the one test and I think you may never see him again.

For someone who's players for the last 20 years were born outside of England you sure are one dumba$$.

Ranked higher in Test matches, ranked higher in ODI's, ranked higher in T20's and current world champions. Keep ranting socky we all having a wee good laugh

Hey tell me..........the coach of your rugby team. Where does he come from and who has he been the coach of in the past? Couldn't find an pommie good enough to coach your own national team?

Yes........somersaulting in the grave alright. What a sock puppet. Bwahahahaha !!
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 21:542 edits
    Can't you read socky. I told you Renshaw was born in England, came out to Australia when he was 7, learned to play cricket in Australia and plays for Australia, albeit only the one test and I think you may never see him again.

Hey tell me..........the coach of your rugby team. Where does he come from and who has he been the coach of in the past? Couldn't find an pommie good enough to coach your own national team?!
    So...............Renshaw is British. Don't recall you actually stating that anywhere, but if you want to direct me to that post..........nope, thought not......because it just doesn't exist....... .you thinking young Rennie isnt quite up to it? Hey, Champ. You've got lots of Aussies not up to it. Might as well pick us Brits. Bwahhh.......bwahh.......bw........etc etc

Hey, so, we poached your coach. Why havent you got Jones as your coach instead of that fat sulky oaf Cheika?

England LOTS OZ NOT A LOT.

A complete donkey licking (as you would say) when we worked out your Southern Hemisphere Ref.

Get back to me if you struggle to understand any of that, in fact i think you struggle to understand any sporting argument at all

Difference between me and you, Champ (well, one of many)...............I have the courage to say what I think will happen, and stand by the risk of looking a tw@t if it doesn't. I did that on today's Rugby. And I won.

You just whimp up on games that are already played

Hey, Champ. go report me for tw@t. You know you want to................................................................................

Bwahhhahhhahhhahhhahha...England nearly 40, Oz not a lot.................

Bwahhh abwaaaahhhhh etc etc
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 22:011 edit

For someone who's players for the last 20 years were born outside of England you sure are one dumba$$.
    Does this 'point' actually mean anything??

You are talking about England's Cricket Test Team? Our best players are Cook, Root, Bairstowe, Broad, Anderson

How are they not English born and bred?? You been on that Toohey's again?

PLEASE mention KP in this 'argument'. Shredder awaiting

England nearly 40 Oz nowhere near..............................................................................................................................................................bwahha hhabawwwahaahbw oh, you know the rest

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree