1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '16 13:48
    I have a good feeling about this century!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 12:02
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    It can only mean one thing.

The end is near! 😲
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Sep '16 05:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    It can only mean one thing.

The end is near! 😲
    Cubs won Central, yippie!
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Sep '16 12:41
    Cubs won Central, yippie!
    This is their year. I am a Yankee fan but I am praying for the Cubs to win it all!!!! Can you imagine the celebration they will have? They did it the right way to. That GM is a genius. He wins everywhere he goes. GO CUBS!
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Sep '16 18:33
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    This is their year. I am a Yankee fan but I am praying for the Cubs to win it all!!!! Can you imagine the celebration they will have? They did it the right way to. That GM is a genius. He wins everywhere he goes. GO CUBS!
    You made my day! 😉
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 12:13
    You made my day! 😉
    So do you see anyone beating the cubs? I think this year they are going to run through everyone they play. I would love to see them sweep all the way to the celebration!!!! They deserve it more then anyone. I pray that organization does not get rid of the general manager. They need to keep him for as many years as they can.

The Cubs are a team everyone can love even if they are not your favorite team. The way my Yankees are going due to the brothers, I may be full time Cubs Fan soon!!! 🙂

Purchasing my first Cubs shirt this week!!
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 21:31
    So do you see anyone beating the cubs? I think this year they are going to run through everyone they play. I would love to see them sweep all the way to the celebration!!!! They deserve it more then anyone. I pray that organization does not get rid of the general manager. They need to keep him for as many years as they can.

The Cubs are a team everyone ...[text shortened]... brothers, I may be full time Cubs Fan soon!!! 🙂

Purchasing my first Cubs shirt this week!!
    I love the Cubs have all my life, but every team in the play offs could do it. Regular season
    is over now the playoffs begin those contests are short and sweet a couple of good breaks
    and best no matter who they are can lose.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 04:35
    One down and Ten to go.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 05:55
    One down and Ten to go.
    Boston down two already. As long as Boston does not go anywhere I am thrilled. That is the problem with five games series. Sometimes like you said, one or two bad bounces and the series goes to the team that is not as good. Seven games series the better team wins most of the time.

I come in here for my Cubs news! lol So keep posting. By the time you read this, the Cubs I am hoping will have won three or close to it!! 🙂

I really hope the cubs do it. But I will bring them bad luck if I wish for them to win. So I have to hope in silence!!! Or the baseball gods will punish me. lol Just look at my yankees!
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 12:06
    Boston down two already. As long as Boston does not go anywhere I am thrilled. That is the problem with five games series. Sometimes like you said, one or two bad bounces and the series goes to the team that is not as good. Seven games series the better team wins most of the time.

I come in here for my Cubs news! lol So keep posting. By the time you ...[text shortened]... I have to hope in silence!!! Or the baseball gods will punish me. lol Just look at my yankees!
    They are up 2 nothing now they only need 1 out of 3. They have lost being up by 2 before
    so I will be thrilled to no end if they win and go on.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 03:17
    They are up 2 nothing now they only need 1 out of 3. They have lost being up by 2 before
    so I will be thrilled to no end if they win and go on.
    This is a new Cubs team! And it is their year. One more and they advance! Sit and enjoy every moment!!! 🙂
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 23:00
    I sure hope they win!
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 04:19
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I sure hope they win!
    They won 3 straight!!!! Now they have a seven game series! They wont be stopped this year. I just cant see it! GO CUBS!!!!
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Oct '16 16:02
    the dodgers just beat their best pitcher
    I don't know
    the horrible billy goat lives
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Oct '16 19:56
    yeah
    85 years left

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree