1. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    27 Apr '16 16:34
    ...although I suspect it possibly is not.

It's a story about two members of the England cricket team in the 1940's - Alec Bedser and the wonderfully-named Jack Crapp. They were both due to play in a Test Match starting on a Thursday. As was the way then, they both had to complete County matches the day before and were rather late arriving at the team hotel. Jack arrived before Alec and went to the reception desk for his key. Said the receptionist, "Bed, Sir?". Answered Jack, "No, Crapp.". "Certainly," said the receptionist, "down that corridor and first on the left.".
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 22:06
    🙄
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '16 19:33
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    ...although I suspect it possibly is not.

It's a story about two members of the England cricket team in the 1940's - Alec Bedser and the wonderfully-named Jack Crapp. They were both due to play in a Test Match starting on a Thursday. As was the way then, they both had to complete County matches the day before and were rather late arriving at the team ho ...[text shortened]... , "No, Crapp.". "Certainly," said the receptionist, "down that corridor and first on the left.".
    My ex wife won the lottery but lost the ticket after she told everybody she had won and told her boss to "ef..off ", after that she suffered from piles and couldn't sit down for a month and then she went bald and her teeth rotted and fell out .
    That deserves to be true .😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree