1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Sep '16 22:40
    On inside MMA it was reported that maybe Jones could fighting the heavy weight champ who ever it may be when he is reinstated. With his last performance so lacking in energy, it's no wonder he was doping. In the 5th round of a fight with DC he would get crushed.

Going up in weight is not a good idea. It will take him far more energy to keep the bigger men off of him. Not to mention, it is a two year suspension if found guilty which to my knowledge he was.

But given all that, it would still be fun to watch him be humbled.
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    17 Sep '16 19:57
    are you spamming the sports forum, not many people seem interested in this bollocks
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Sep '16 02:58
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    are you spamming the sports forum, not many people seem interested in this bollocks
    I wish I could. Way to busy. But I do like to update people on the UFC what is going on. There are a lot of mma fans in here. Over 30 people play in here. Tons of fans.

But not everyone has time for the forums. Even others are starting to post on their own. So for me its perfect. Those who follow it will enjoy it. I have a friend in Scotland who knows as much as I do and we always talk about the fights. The prelims and the main card are usually commented on.

But I doubt you would know anyone or understand the sport so for you, yes it would be a waste of time. Stick to the clan forum. You guys seem to love it in there and my god that is where I get my real entertainment.

Have a great weekend. You deserve it.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Sep '16 09:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    18 Sep '16 11:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    🙂
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Sep '16 15:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This is the spam on this forum unlike Wycombeskunk would have you believe.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 09:52
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    This is the spam on this forum unlike Wycombeskunk would have you believe.
    😉
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 13:36
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    😉
    🙂
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 15:20
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    🙂
    My smiley face is more handsome than yours

😵
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 16:00
    Now back to John Jones............sorry........who is he again?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 22:08
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    On inside MMA it was reported that maybe Jones could fighting the heavy weight champ who ever it may be when he is reinstated. With his last performance so lacking in energy, it's no wonder he was doping. In the 5th round of a fight with DC he would get crushed.

Going up in weight is not a good idea. It will take him far more energy to keep the bigger me ...[text shortened]... h to my knowledge he was.

But given all that, it would still be fun to watch him be humbled.
    Especially enlightening and amusing to read (given the author) "it would still be fun to watch him be humbled."
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 01:20
    Now back to John Jones............sorry........who is he again?
    Jones was at one time considered the best and unbeatable fighter in the world. He fights at light heavy weight 205lbs, but he can fight at heavy weight if he wanted.

Then he took his legacy and flushed it down the toilet. He was caught doping. I don't think it was steroids. But doping is worse. In the 4th and 5th rounds you need every bit of energy you can get. There were a few fights where Jones had to dig deep and it was close in the final rounds.

Now we will never know if it was the doping that helped him, or if it was a one time deal due to his last performance being so uneventful. He knew he would be tested. Why he would do it I have no idea. If you go on mmajunkie.com or ufc.com you will see him. Bloody elbow is another site you can get great news.

The punishment is a two years suspension, no pay and sponsors are gone. This guy could have made more money then god and he through it away. Where was his advisers or friends through all this? Not to mention all the stuff he did wrong before he did this. Enriching your blood with Oxygen is far worse then doing steroids in the fight game.

John Bones Jones is his name. He was the champ.

Hope this helps.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 01:47
    My smiley face is more handsome than yours

😵
    lol Because you know how to use all the cool icons. I would need a tutor to do the stuff you guys know how to do.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 11:041 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Especially enlightening and amusing to read (given the author) "it would still be fun to watch him be humbled."
    You miss V don't you Stardweeb, meh, its only human, just admit it to yourself 😀
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 21:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You miss V don't you Stardweeb, meh, its only human, just admit it to yourself 😀
    Robbie do you have a favorite sport you follow? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree