NHL

Standard memberRBHILL
Sports 12 Apr '17 09:24
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 09:241 edit
    This season I would like to see the Sharks win but they are doing crummy at this moment.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '17 14:501 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This season I would like to see the Sharks win but they are doing crummy at this moment.
    The Penguins will have their work cut out against Nashville if they want to repeat. Penguins went 37 minutes without a shot on goal and still managed to win. They were outshot and out played in that game.

Penguins fell asleep after they got the 3-0 lead in the first period. They will have to pick up their game. I know they just finished a tough series with Ottawa, but no excuses this time of the year!

-VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 12:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    The Penguins will have their work cut out against Nashville if they want to repeat. Penguins went 37 minutes without a shot on goal and still managed to win. They were outshot and out played in that game.

Penguins fell asleep after they got the 3-0 lead in the first period. They will have to pick up their game. I know they just finished a tough series with Ottawa, but no excuses this time of the year!

-VR
    Hey Rusty,

It's not looking good for Nashville. Game 2 last night was competitive.....until the 3rd period. 3 goals in 6 minutes by Pittsburgh. Wow.
    Nashville must win at home or it's over.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 13:29
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Hey Rusty,

It's not looking good for Nashville. Game 2 last night was competitive.....until the 3rd period. 3 goals in 6 minutes by Pittsburgh. Wow.
    Nashville must win at home or it's over.
    chaney3,

Appears Nashville did what they had to do at home winning both games tieing the series 2-2. The pressure is all on the Penquins now in game 5 at home. That is must win for them in my opinion.

-VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 16:43
    chaney3,

Appears Nashville did what they had to do at home winning both games tieing the series 2-2. The pressure is all on the Penquins now in game 5 at home. That is must win for them in my opinion.

-VR
    It's a very good series now.

Defending champs tied with Nashville, who have never won the Cup.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 00:311 edit
    It's a very good series now.

Defending champs tied with Nashville, who have never won the Cup.
    Yes, it is getting to be a nail biter for sure.

Nashville has dominated most of the series in my opinion the defending stanley cup champs were fortunate to be going to Nashville up 2 games.

I believe who ever wins on Thursday 06/08/17 will win the cup! I bet PK Subban would love to take the cup back to his home town of Montreal and kind of rub it in their faces after being traded to Nashville for Webber.

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 01:10
    Yes, it is getting to be a nail biter for sure.

Nashville has dominated most of the series in my opinion the defending stanley cup champs were fortunate to be going to Nashville up 2 games.

I believe who ever wins on Thursday 06/08/17 will win the cup! I bet PK Subban would love to take the cup back to his home town of Montreal and kind of rub it in their faces after being traded to Nashville for Webber.

-VR
    Whoever wins tomorrow has the edge for certain, but I'm thinking it may go to 7 games, especially if Nashville is the team behind. They have a 'fight' in them, to prove they belong. I wouldn't doubt if everyone outside of Pittsburgh is rooting for them.

Subban would surely love to win the cup. He's been doing battle with Crosby and holding his own.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 23:44
    Whoever wins tomorrow has the edge for certain, but I'm thinking it may go to 7 games, especially if Nashville is the team behind. They have a 'fight' in them, to prove they belong. I wouldn't doubt if everyone outside of Pittsburgh is rooting for them.

Subban would surely love to win the cup. He's been doing battle with Crosby and holding his own.
    Subban is always on against the best players from every team. He is also a strong tough guy. Doesn't have the skill of a Crosby or that elite group but lots of heart and can be the difference maker for sure at times, like Crosby is most nights.

It will be tough for the Penguins to win in Nashville that 4th game is always the toughest one to win. Like you I think there is a good chance of the series going 7, we know the Penguins want to end it tonight if they possibly can. I expect to see a tough fought game tonight which will be starting within the hour my time. They were embarrassed in Pittsburg last game.

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 18:241 edit
    Subban is always on against the best players from every team. He is also a strong tough guy. Doesn't have the skill of a Crosby or that elite group but lots of heart and can be the difference maker for sure at times, like Crosby is most nights.

It will be tough for the Penguins to win in Nashville that 4th game is always the toughest one to win. Like y ...[text shortened]... h will be starting within the hour my time. They were embarrassed in Pittsburg last game.

-VR
    Appears we were both wrong on our predictions. Although it was still a tough fought batte. I think the predators actually out played Pittsburg most of the series, just that Pittsburg were able to finish on their scoring chances.

Both Goalies played great in my opinion. Ok having said that we would have to leave out that 6-0 win by Pittsburg!!! Murray also didn't play his best in one of the games the Preds won.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree