1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 19:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I believe the Pats threw the first half for ratings. They were just dropping passes and blowing coverages.

How many people would have stopped watching at the end of the first quarter if the pats were up 21 zip?
    I think the Russians had something to do with it.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Mar '17 11:57
    [quote]Tom Brady is Satan incarnate[/b]

Satan comes to earth to play football. I guess he's mellowed over the centuries.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 18:57
    Originally posted by apathist
    [quote]Tom Brady is Satan incarnate

Satan comes to earth to play football. I guess he's mellowed over the centuries.[/b]
    Where do you live, under a rock?

It's common knowledge I can assure you.
  4. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:51
    Whodey, I assume, is a Saints fan. I've bled Falcon red and black for many decades and yeah. That was a painful 4th quarter to watch. It looked to me like the entire Falcons team was gassed. I didn't walk away heartbroken though. At least it wasn't an utter and complete beat down like we received in '98 against the Broncos.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 May '17 10:49
    Originally posted by Tom Wolsey
    Whodey, I assume, is a Saints fan. I've bled Falcon red and black for many decades and yeah. That was a painful 4th quarter to watch. It looked to me like the entire Falcons team was gassed. I didn't walk away heartbroken though. At least it wasn't an utter and complete beat down like we received in '98 against the Broncos.
    Bengals = who dey
    Saints = who dat
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    07 May '17 00:321 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Bengals = who dey
    Saints = who dat
    Ah! Thanks for the protip. Or loser-tip as the case may be.. LOL!! I can finally say that after the Falcons put together a decent season. On paper at least, we should be better this year.

Disclaimer: "loser-tip" was not personal and was solely directed at Bengals and Saints fans. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree