1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 21:30
    Below is the article from mmajunkie.com and I will add the link to it. There is a video with it. Michael Bisping from England, finally became the middle weight champion of the world. Although not my favorite person, nobody deserves the belt more then he does. He worked hard all these years, did it clean, and won. But he got knocked out cold against Dan Henderson the first time. The polls have it dead even. I wish he did no pick this guy to defend his belt against. Dan could win this. i want to see Bisping keep the belt for a while. It should be noted as well, Henderson was a Olympic Wrestler, and still a world class wrestler to this day. And he has knockout power in both hands. Dan has the better chin but both men have been hit so much, they both have to protect their chin. Bisping needs to use his Jits to control the top on the ground. Or it could be a long night or a very short night for Bisping. Great match up.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-204-extended-video-preview-what-to-expect-with-michael-bisping-vs-dan-henderson-2

"Check out an extended preview of the event, which takes place Oct. 8 at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

In the main event, newly crowned champion Michael Bisping (29-7 MMA, 19-7 UFC), England’s first UFC titleholder, puts his belt on the line for the first time. The Brit, who’s No. 1 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA middleweight rankings after defeating Anderson Silva and then dethroning Luke Rockhold, fights in his home city and rematches honorable mention Henderson (32-14 MMA, 9-8 UFC), a 45-year-old MMA great who was on a 2-6 skid before a recent knockout win over Hector Lombard."

At UFC 100 in July 2009, Henderson knocked out Bisping after they coached opposite each other on Season 9 of “The Ultimate Fighter.” Bisping now is looking for revenge – and a defense of his new title in front of his home fans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree