1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 16:06
    Why does my timebank continue depleting even though it is the opponent's move? And at the same time, the opponent's timebank remains ... Is this correct or is there a bug in the system? I just noticed it today ..
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    04 Dec '15 16:30
    Originally posted by Arayn
    Why does my timebank continue depleting even though it is the opponent's move? And at the same time, the opponent's timebank remains ... Is this correct or is there a bug in the system? I just noticed it today ..
    Please give the example or try to move, though I can't believe you've been on here since 2006 and have made a mistake of this nature so something must be wrong
    Another option is feedback of course
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 10:17
    Hi Venda,

Interestingly, the timebank has changed after the opponent moved - suddenly I have more timebank now. I have screen dumps to show what I mean. Not sure how to add them to this post though, but I could e-mail it to you if you like?

Best regards

Arayn
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 13:17
    Originally posted by Arayn
    Hi Venda,

Interestingly, the timebank has changed after the opponent moved - suddenly I have more timebank now. I have screen dumps to show what I mean. Not sure how to add them to this post though, but I could e-mail it to you if you like?

Best regards

Arayn
    Not really necessary if it's sorted.
    Probably a blip

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree