Proud to be an American. Thankful to be living in the era of Pax Americana.
Winner of the Following 2010 RHP Debates Flaming Tomato Awards:
- "I don't know if I am a conservative Republican or not" award - awarded by utherpendragon
- Buster Keaton Award "for being the only poster who's succeeded in making me laugh out loud" - awarded by Teinosuke
- Best smw6869 Impersonation Post - awarded by dryhump
- Dwight D. Eisenhower award for "being too reasonable to be a Republican" - awarded by KazetNagorra
- Most nominations for RHP Debates Supreme Court Thread 134753
- Thread I'm most proud of my performance on: Thread 131382
"Who is this God science? Who is the God who offers his people power but no moral framework to tell you how to use that power? What kind of God gives a child fire but does not warn the child of its dangers? The language of science comes with no signposts about good and bad. Science textbooks tell us how to create a nuclear reaction, and yet they contain no chapter asking us if it is a good or a bad idea."
- Dan Brown, Angles and Demons
"Neither good conduct nor bad conduct is a fit subject, in any sober estimation, for either praise or blame. For why should you praise, for example, the integrity of a Square who faithfully defends the interests of his client, when you ought to in reality rather to admire the exact precision of his right angles? Or again, why blame a lying thievish Isosceles, when you ought rather to deplore the incurable inequality of his sides?"
- Edwin Abbott Abbott, Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions
The only imaginative fiction being written today is income tax returns.
- [b]Herman Wouk