1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:006 edits
    Android 4.3.0a will be hitting app stores shortly (US and UK delayed for a few days).

This update features a new "switch" above the game board which will allow you to move to the new conditional move board immediately after playing a move.

You can also set a conditional move from any game on the "opponents move" tab.

Android App 4.3.0 available now (or soon in the UK and US)

Why no love for iOS for a little while? We are not releasing iOS incrementally in the same way we are for Android. A new beta for IOS, which rolls up the recent Android updates in to one release, is nearly ready. Just a little bit longer in the oven required...
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:172 edits
    I have found a bug in the apps analyse board. If i start entering a variation, if i click back a move, the app goes back one move from where you started, rather than going back one move from the position on the board. This results in you needing to click forward a number of moves to get back to where you were.

One other thing that would be nice to consider. The size of these arrows in the analyse board are tiny on my phone. I mean microscopic! It would be useful if the < and > buttons were finger sized. The << and >> buttons (for going to the very beginning or end of game) don't need to be so big, but the standard one move forward or back get used constantly, so would be really great if they were more prominent and easy to click. 🙂

Hope you guys are well! I have come back to play a few correspondence games after a long break! 🙂

Cheers
    James.

EDIT: FYI I use a oneplus 5 andoid phone with a 5inch (approx) display
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 09:59
    I'll look at those issues, I'm going to be doing a small update for some cosmetics shortly, so I'll address those then.

I have noticed that from the crash logs that OnePlus phones seem to be causing problems, possibly crashing, when the phone is rotated. Unique to OnePlus though...which is very strange. Any such problem?
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 10:21
    I don't have issues with rotation, though i do generally have that turned off when using the app. Will do a bit of testing for that. It does often crash after submitting a move though. Let me make some notes next time i have time to play. 😉
  5. UK
    Moves
    17 Apr '18 00:102 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree