1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 14:371 edit
    Previously it was not clear that a draw had been offered along with a move, but now My Games and the board itself will clearly indicate that a draw was offered with the last move.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 00:26
    Sadly the only thing that shows up in my mailbox is 'You lost a game'. 😢
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Nov '20 14:42
    @montymoose said
    Sadly the only thing that shows up in my mailbox is 'You lost a game'. 😢
    Hey look on the bright side, you've won a few more than you've lost, not everyone can say that! 😉

-VR
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '20 16:55
    Won 959
    Lost 974

Yeah, rub salt in the wound, "friend". 😠
    In my defense. quite a few of these are timed-out on those occasions I stop playing for months at a time.
  5. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 09:10
    @Russ

I don't suppose there is any chance that a {=} comment/marker could be added to the move in the pgn when a draw offer is made? It can be helpful sometimes when reviewing the game afterwards to know when a draw offer was made.
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 11:251 edit
    @ragwort said
    @Russ

I don't suppose there is any chance that a {=} comment/marker could be added to the move in the pgn when a draw offer is made? It can be helpful sometimes when reviewing the game afterwards to know when a draw offer was made.
    This has been suggested in "Site Ideas" multiple times… Maybe we should make a new start?
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 11:41
    @Ragwort

If this is added there is one caveat - right now draw offers are not recorded with a move, so any future update would not apply to all historical games.
  8. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 12:31
    @Russ

Thanks for considering. To get round this I have often sent an in game message on the move with the draw offer so that it would show in the game history. I believe doing so has distracted some opponents who have replied that they would accept but have not clicked the accept draw button. I appreciate this is very much a first world problem.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 17:08
    @montymoose said
    Won 959
    Lost 974

Yeah, rub salt in the wound, "friend". 😠
    In my defense. quite a few of these are timed-out on those occasions I stop playing for months at a time.
    Opps sorry about that, I must have been looking at different stats.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree