1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 15:191 edit
    Anyone continuing to take any threads off-topic with vapid arguments which often amount to little more than trolling other users will see more generous forum bans applied, and potentially an account ban.

Furthermore, copying articles verbatim (which are copyrighted in most cases) will result in the same. Summarise an article, even post a link if you feel you must, but please don't copy-paste walls of text which belong to other sites.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 09:10
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 11:48
    @moonbus said
    @Russ

[youtube]kPIdRJlzERo[/youtube]
    Hahahaha!!
    Precisely Moon-Flash!

And thank you Russ: But please keep the ruby slippers safe; they can be very powerful. 😆
  4. Reykjavík
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 14:31
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 08:43
    @russ said
    Anyone continuing to take any threads off-topic with vapid arguments which often amount to little more than trolling other users will see more generous forum bans applied, and potentially an account ban.
    So I understand the second paragraph.

my question is about the first paragraph. What about those figures who post relentlessly the same facebook and youtube videos as "proof" without even considering the questions?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 15:50
    @ponderable said
    So I understand the second paragraph.

my question is about the first paragraph. What about those figures who post relentlessly the same facebook and youtube videos as "proof" without even considering the questions?
    If you do not like the topic do not open the thread. There are many threads that I do not bother with based on either the topic or the person who started it or a combination of the two.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree