1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 09:28
    Are the Clan Leagues defunct? I can see only a few teams have been entered for the next season so far...
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 09:45
    Originally posted by Benjamin Barker
    Are the Clan Leagues defunct? I can see only a few teams have been entered for the next season so far...
    It normally takes teams a long time to get sorted for the next season - don't worry 🙂
  3. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 11:461 edit
    Just so I understand it correctly will the next season start all at once or do the specific divisions automatically start once each is filled with the required number of teams?
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 17:36
    Originally posted by Benjamin Barker
    Just so I understand it correctly will the next season start all at once or do the specific divisions automatically start once each is filled with the required number of teams?
    When a season has finished, Russ will eventually send a message to all clan leaders which states something like "season "n" of the 6 man 3:7 league will start on dd/mm/yyyy.Enter your team asap"
    When there's enough entrants the season will start on the advertised date or if not enough teams enter he'll defer the start date and re advertise the league.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 23:25
    Is it just me being silly or has Russ prevented us from viewing earlier season leagues and results? I want to check my teams against who played previously and can't seem to find a way of doing that. It used to be simple. Anyway, I like having a history to show that the Ireland Clan does pleasingly well in these leagues.

BTW it is depressing that the leagues seem to be dying out. It seems ages since we last had one up and running and the number of entrants seems to be declining.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 05:24
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Is it just me being silly or has Russ prevented us from viewing earlier season leagues and results? I want to check my teams against who played previously and can't seem to find a way of doing that. It used to be simple. Anyway, I like having a history to show that the Ireland Clan does pleasingly well in these leagues.

BTW it is depressing that the le ...[text shortened]... ems ages since we last had one up and running and the number of entrants seems to be declining.
    go down to bottom of the page and all the previous seasons are bookmarked 🙂
  7. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 07:12
    Is anyone up for the 4 man / 3 day time out?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree