1. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 01:57
    What happens to my clan games if I don't renew? Do I get to finish the games I've started or are they losses?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 02:04
    Originally posted by carystover
    What happens to my clan games if I don't renew? Do I get to finish the games I've started or are they losses?
    Yes, you get to finish all the games, you are just not allowed to take on any new clan games.
    Also, you will be allowed a cumulative total of 6 games once your game total falls to below 6.

There are several people contemplating leaving here, with justification.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 15:301 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Yes, you get to finish all the games, you are just not allowed to take on any new clan games.
    Also, you will be allowed a cumulative total of 6 games once your game total falls to below 6.

Adiós amigos! dont let your petted lip get caught on the way out
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 16:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Adiós amigos! dont let your petted lip get caught on the way out
    Don't uncork the champagne just yet.
    We plan to 3-peat then off into the sunset like the dynasty we are !!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Don't uncork the champagne just yet.
    We plan to 3-peat then off into the sunset like the dynasty we are !!
    Dynasty? your leader models himself on J R Ewing from Dallas, man what a bunch of hysterical soap opera Queens you are.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 18:49
    Dynasty? your leader models himself on J R Ewing from Dallas, man what a bunch of hysterical soap opera Queens you are.
    Just feel really proud of yourself, knowing the real reason people are leaving. Perhaps give yourself a little pat on the back. Don't be concerned about any money Russ may be losing because of your actions, and those who have teamed up with you. In a way I feel sorry for you and them. Have A Great Day!
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 19:353 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Just feel really proud of yourself, knowing the real reason people are leaving. Perhaps give yourself a little pat on the back. Don't be concerned about any money Russ may be losing because of your actions, and those who have teamed up with you. In a way I feel sorry for you and them. Have A Great Day!
    -VR
    I am proud of my clan and proud of my players and no amount of hysterical ranting can change the fact. I don't want you to feel anything for me. Your condescension is also unwelcome. Get a grip on yourself for goodness sake, its embarrassing.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 20:13
    I am proud of my clan and proud of my players and no amount of hysterical ranting can change the fact. I don't want you to feel anything for me. Your condescension is also unwelcome. Get a grip on yourself for goodness sake, its embarrassing.
    You can be especially proud of those games that you won against 1100 rated players
    from Anti-Metallica and Breaking bad clans.

And as to labelling us as whiners, you are way off base.

Metallica, clan champions 4 of last 6 years. Finished 2nd the other 2 years.
    That is a record of champions, not whiners !!
    You and your cohorts, obsessed with Metallica for years, have been
    whining about us for years.
    Spending all you free time searching our clan logs and game logs
    looking for anything to cry about.
    And you know why ?? We are the dynasty !! And you are obsessed with us.

And now you have been caught in your own web of unethical activity.
    Not enough to get you banned, but enough to have the site put in a rule change.

It is normal for other clans to come after us. You can see that in the standings this year.
    That is because we are the defending champions. And a dynasty !!
    And we will have our work cut out for us. And we welcome that in the spirit of competition !!

Your clan ?? Your presence in the clan standings is a sore thumb.
    And that is not just our opinion, but a general one.

Before the year is out, you will be an afterthought.
    You made your bed, you can sleep in it !!

And have a nice day. 😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 22:16
    You can be especially proud of those games that you won against 1100 rated players
    from Anti-Metallica and Breaking bad clans.

And as to labelling us as whiners, you are way off base.

Metallica, clan champions 4 of last 6 years. Finished 2nd the other 2 years.
    That is a record of champions, not whiners !!
    You and your cohorts, obsessed with Metall ...[text shortened]... u will be an afterthought.
    You made your bed, you can sleep in it !!

And have a nice day. 😀
    Tell Rusty to read your text see if it will stop him from sobbing his eyes out.😵
  10. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 00:38
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

If I decide to discontinue my membership here it is to protest the poor management and decisions made by whoevers in charge. I don't have to tolerate any of this b¥// sh\t
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:19
    If I decide to discontinue my membership here it is to protest the poor management and decisions made by whoevers in charge. I don't have to tolerate any of this b¥// sh\t
    you could have simply asked your leader goober about you clan games status in a pm instead of making such a puny attempt for some sympathy
  12. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 17:38
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you could have simply asked your leader goober about you clan games status in a pm instead of making such a puny attempt for some sympathy
    No one gives a sh/t about your opinion lemonass. I can post any comment I want anywhere I want.
    When I divest myself of the lowlife activities you and your ilk get away with on this site, I want everyone to know why.
    Go hang yourself!
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 18:24
    No one gives a sh/t about your opinion lemonass. I can post any comment I want anywhere I want.
    When I divest myself of the lowlife activities you and your ilk get away with on this site, I want everyone to know why.
    Go hang yourself!
    no wonder you are leaving
    you have serious problems to deal with
    good luck
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 18:39
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    no wonder you are leaving
    you have serious problems to deal with
    good luck
    There is no problem as big as the name you are stuck with.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 18:41
    There is no problem as big as the name you are stuck with.
    what's wrong with lemondrop?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree