Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    15 Jul '16 02:14
    I recently had a new member to the site ask about clubs and I advised that he should try and find an active one. So are there any clubs that are active?

This forum for clubs sure isn't, so I was wondering where to send the new member.
  2. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    15 Jul '16 13:07
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I recently had a new member to the site ask about clubs and I advised that he should try and find an active one. So are there any clubs that are active?

This forum for clubs sure isn't, so I was wondering where to send the new member.
    There's quite a few active clubs.
    Two worth a look for both tournaments and forum activity are M.U.T.I and Popeye.
    LEUR who runs Popeye is very good and will set up any tournament requested and I think Asmis over at MUTI is the same.
    They both have something called the werewolf game which is forum based and worth a try.
    Club 229
    Club 108
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    15 Jul '16 18:33
    Thanks Venda! I will pass this info along.
  4. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    16 Jul '16 07:49 / 1 edit
    There's also Club 236 - Gambit Fantasy. I'm running this one now. For those who - you guessed it - like sacrificing material in the opening. [Or, on the flip side, playing rugged defense after having taken a bunch of stuff.]

We're always looking for more tourney players. We have a nice core of loyal players, and always looking to add new blood.
  5. Standard member LEUR
    TEXAS
    21 Jul '16 20:38
    Originally posted by venda
    There's quite a few active clubs.
    Two worth a look for both tournaments and forum activity are M.U.T.I and Popeye.
    LEUR who runs Popeye is very good and will set up any tournament requested and I think Asmis over at MUTI is the same.
    They both have something called the werewolf game which is forum based and worth a try.
    Club 229
    Club 108
    Yep, another Were Wolf Game (aka WWG) coming soon to POPEYE...if not aware of this phenomenon check it out on the internet and if it sounds interesting join the Club and have a good time on the Club Forum with the rest of us loonys...Club 229