Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

  1. 14 Oct '09 20:30
    Hello!

    Hope become a good and enjoyable club. Interesting tournaments are available. You are welcome to play in this club!

    Club 237

    Regards,
    junnujannu
  2. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Oct '09 22:54
    Are you going to have Thematic and Gambit Tourneys also?

    Looks like some good competition in you club!
  3. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    15 Oct '09 08:34
    Will Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians and other unfortunate nationals
    from the countries occupied and crushed by Russia be allowed to
    criticize the mother land?
  4. 15 Oct '09 20:39
    OK, I will create thematic tournaments too!
  5. 15 Oct '09 20:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Will Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians and other unfortunate nationals
    from the countries occupied and crushed by Russia be allowed to
    criticize the mother land?
    Lol. I think your question was ignored.
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    15 Oct '09 21:41
    Originally posted by junnujannu
    OK, I will create thematic tournaments too!
    Great, I have put my request in!
  7. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    16 Oct '09 09:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Lol. I think your question was ignored.
    Lol. I think you like wiener.
  8. 16 Oct '09 12:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Will Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians and other unfortunate nationals
    from the countries occupied and crushed by Russia be allowed to
    criticize the mother land?
    Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are free countries now and we will criticize all :-) Freedom of speech! Take care!
  9. 16 Oct '09 12:47 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Lol. I think you like wiener.
    Weiner.
  10. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    16 Oct '09 12:58
    Originally posted by junnujannu
    Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are free countries now and we will criticize all :-) Freedom of speech! Take care!
    [ whisper ]

    Please don't tell Darvlay that I PM'd you begging to reply to my post.

    [ / whisper ]
  11. 16 Oct '09 14:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    [ whisper ]

    Please don't tell Darvlay that I PM'd you begging to reply to my post.

    [ / whisper ]
    OK, I don't.
  12. 16 Oct '09 14:46
    I will say one thing about the Russians - they have the greatest National Anthem in the world.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    17 Oct '09 17:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Weiner.
    I think he meant you like people from Vienna.
  14. 17 Oct '09 18:46
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I will say one thing about the Russians - they have the greatest National Anthem in the world.
    em hello... italy?
  15. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    18 Oct '09 08:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I will say one thing about the Russians - they have the greatest National Anthem in the world.
    And don't forget the vodka. They are good at cold too - and used it very effectively in a previous encounter with some visiting Germans.