Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    07 Aug '11 15:23
    ...club leaders who like to create lots of tournaments:
    ...club members who like to play in lots of CLUB tournaments:
    send feedback to RUSS asking for automatic acceptance/decline in tournaments with ratings minimum-maximum stated (banded) and a players minimum-maximum as well...JUST LIKE THE SITE TOURNAMENTS WORK...
  2. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    09 Aug '11 16:50
    Originally posted by LEUR
    ...club leaders who like to create lots of tournaments:
    ...club members who like to play in lots of CLUB tournaments:
    send feedback to RUSS asking for automatic acceptance/decline in tournaments with ratings minimum-maximum stated (banded) and a players minimum-maximum as well...JUST LIKE THE SITE TOURNAMENTS WORK...
    ...actually hop over to the SITE IDEAS thread and place your THUMBS UP on the post that looks like the above...
  3. Subscriber VESPIN
    All For Fun
    13 Aug '11 19:18
    ok, im not sure if im in the right place or if im doing this right. but im at least trying. club owners want to have banded tournaments for 1200-1400 and to have it so that nobody over 1400 can enter. this sounds like a no brainer to me. i hate getting into tourny's and see people with ratings 500 points above mine. its not fair. and what makes me really angry is when you ask these people for a friendly game so you can learn, they say no or dont reply. as if they are bobby fisher. i do have people that are highly rated and have been very kind to play me even though they know im not in the same galaxy as they are. so there are really nice people as well. anyway, if they want banded games to play 1200 to 1400 then the adminstrators should allow it. it doesnt hurt anyone and it makes sense. unless im missing something here?
  4. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    16 Aug '11 20:25
    Originally posted by michael cifelli
    ok, im not sure if im in the right place or if im doing this right. but im at least trying. club owners want to have banded tournaments for 1200-1400 and to have it so that nobody over 1400 can enter. this sounds like a no brainer to me. i hate getting into tourny's and see people with ratings 500 points above mine. its not fair. and what makes me ...[text shortened]... s should allow it. it doesnt hurt anyone and it makes sense. unless im missing something here?
    ...you have missed nothing Michael...right on base in my opinion...
  5. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    03 Sep '11 06:52
    Originally posted by michael cifelli
    ok, im not sure if im in the right place or if im doing this right. but im at least trying. club owners want to have banded tournaments for 1200-1400 and to have it so that nobody over 1400 can enter. this sounds like a no brainer to me. i hate getting into tourny's and see people with ratings 500 points above mine. its not fair. and what makes me ...[text shortened]... s should allow it. it doesnt hurt anyone and it makes sense. unless im missing something here?
    I dont mind entering some tournaments where you stand no hope of winning, problem with these club tourney's is that they are all the same...I'm with you guys, make some noise for banded club tourny.
  6. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    07 Sep '11 23:40
    Originally posted by barstudd
    I dont mind entering some tournaments where you stand no hope of winning, problem with these club tourney's is that they are all the same...I'm with you guys, make some noise for banded club tourny.
    ...new...FRANCO-INDIAN DEFENSE OPEN 18 PLAYER THREESOMES...>Club 108<enough NOT "all the same" for 'ya MrStudd...?...and a DOUBLE QUEENS' PAWN 1700-1950 BANDED KO...join up, I WILL MAKE MORE...