Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    14 Sep '09 06:36
    The way some see it, clubs are just a way for non-sub scum to free ride yet anooother feature of this great site.

I agree with them.

I say give the boot to he clubs and guillotine the non-subs if they don't subscribe after free riding the site for, let's say, 7 days.

After all, it's less than 20 Eur for 1 year. How many unemployed parasites lure the site after all?

What? Did you say "too many" Mr. Hat?
  2. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    14 Sep '09 07:17
    Short version:

Long version: No.
  3. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    14 Sep '09 07:30 / 1 edit
    Do you disco?
  4. 14 Sep '09 11:22
    Originally posted by Seitse
    The way some see it, clubs are just a way for non-sub scum to free ride yet anooother feature of this great site.

I agree with them.

I say give the boot to he clubs and guillotine the non-subs if they don't subscribe after free riding the site for, let's say, 7 days.

After all, it's less than 20 Eur for 1 year. How many unemployed parasites lure the site after all?

What? Did you say "too many" Mr. Hat?
    I think you only look on the clubs with your special glasses.
    The non-subsciber can join a club, but nothing more. They have no advantage of them, becuase they cannot play any offical (puplic or private) tournament.

They can only do there own tourneys, with the help of a forum. But not with the tourney-tools from RHP.

Who needs clan, you can also play games without any challange. (only a choke) What is really necessary in our world of live
  5. Standard member yo its me
    watch the acid...
    19 Sep '09 15:00
    Originally posted by Seitse
    After all, it's less than 20 Eur for 1 year.
    25.45 British pounds = 28.1296753 Euros
    Must be a while since you bought yours!