Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    27 Jan '12 14:19
    This just got a refresh today - the "Clubs with recently added tournaments" will fill over time, so the missing dates are not a bug.

If you are using an old/unusual browser and this page looks "wrong", please let us know on site feedback. Thanks.
  2. 27 Jan '12 16:48
    I have just looked at the new page and I think it is an improvement. Particularly the recently added tournaments - let people know which clubs are active.

Though I have opened a tournament at Gambit Fantasy (Elephant gambit - for those who are interested) and it hasn't appeared yet.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    27 Jan '12 18:04
    Originally posted by raiox
    I have just looked at the new page and I think it is an improvement. Particularly the recently added tournaments - let people know which clubs are active.

Though I have opened a tournament at Gambit Fantasy (Elephant gambit - for those who are interested) and it hasn't appeared yet.
    I haven't updated from existing tournaments, but if this doesn't populate itself in the next day or two, I will do this.
  4. 27 Jan '12 19:21
    I did start it after I saw the page had changed - I was trying to be the first! Sorry for being too keen. Maybe i'll try again...
  5. 27 Jan '12 19:26
    Started a new club tournament and it still hasn't appeared under clubs with recent tournament started.

the date of most recent tournament does show on the list of clubs.
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    30 Jan '12 09:53
    Originally posted by raiox
    Started a new club tournament and it still hasn't appeared under clubs with recent tournament started.

the date of most recent tournament does show on the list of clubs.
    We had a filter requiring a club to have a logo to appear in the recent tournament list - this has now been removed and your club now appears as expected.