Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 04 Dec '10 21:20
    I was sure I read that there would be a clear out of clubs that are inactive. There are many clubs where nothing has happened for a long time even over 2 years. This makes it more difficult for people interested in joining clubs, to find suitable active clubs through the morass of defunct clubs.

Was it my imagination or are there plans to clear these clubs out?
  2. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    07 Dec '10 23:26
    Originally posted by raiox
    I was sure I read that there would be a clear out of clubs that are inactive. There are many clubs where nothing has happened for a long time even over 2 years. This makes it more difficult for people interested in joining clubs, to find suitable active clubs through the morass of defunct clubs.

I believe you may well be right, although I only heard this within the context of an in game 'fast movers club' message.
  3. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    12 Dec '10 07:54
    Originally posted by raiox

I would post this in 'site ideas' or send 'feedback' as I doubt the admins get in here much.