Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    23 Sep '09 00:46
    Originally created as a spinoff from the Forum Only Clan, to allow specific non-subscribers to participate in forum activities. Now we're a group of friends who play regular games, with an active forum and an active open invites board. The atmosphere is comfortable and friendly because we don't seek to undermine each other. We're not exactly recruiting, but if you think you'd like to join us please feel free to apply.
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    27 Sep '09 13:35
    9 of our 35 members are not current subscribers, but we don't give special benefits to subscribers other than an occasional subscriber tournament.
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    27 Sep '09 13:40
  4. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    27 Sep '09 20:49
    Thanks mate, should have thought of that myself.
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    12 Oct '09 04:50
    I wonder why the smaller clubs aren't posting their information in this forum?
  6. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    18 Oct '09 00:01
    We now have 40 members, one-third of whom participate in our active and friendly forum. Stirrers and jokesters welcome, troublemakers and obscenity-mongers need not apply. Non-subscribers are kept supplied with games above their quota, and can participate in our tournaments.

Club 66
  7. 28 Nov '09 10:44
    Club 66

Do you want:
    Interesting Forums - with games, puzzles, friendly faces?
    Games with people you know and like to chat with
    Round Robin Tournaments where you play everyone? (specially organised for non-subs as well)
    A nice relaxing club

then Club 66 is the one for you

all applicants welcome and will get challenged to a game by the admin of the club

Striker