Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 15 Nov '14 17:46
    Hi, looking for good games!!! Our club “Maybe Masters?” has 54 members, average rating 2134, playing 296 games in 18 tournaments. We welcome anyone who has ever been rated over 2000. If good competition and improving your game is your goal, please join. You will not have to play any games you don’t want to; you can play as many or as few as you care to play.
  2. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    15 Nov '14 21:54
    Originally posted by pikejohn
    Hi, looking for good games!!! Our club “Maybe Masters?” has 54 members, average rating 2134, playing 296 games in 18 tournaments. We welcome anyone who has ever been rated over 2000. If good competition and improving your game is your goal, please join. You will not have to play any games you don’t want to; you can play as many or as few as you care to play.
    A link might be useful.
    I can't find a way to find your club without trawling thro' them all.
    Not that I'd be joining anyway - never going to get to 2000+
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    17 Nov '14 00:38
    If you know someone who's in it, you can get to it via their profile page.

Club 354
  4. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    17 Nov '14 12:38
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    If you know someone who's in it, you can get to it via their profile page.

Club 354
    Right.
    I didn't scroll down far enough past Pikejohns half a million victories!!!
  5. 29 Nov '14 16:44
    Hello, for months the tilts estan paralyzed because they do not stop being completed, I have a suggestion: to make tilts of 4 participants alone, but to double return, one with negresses and other one with white with each one,
    cordial regards from españa
    >* Message broadcast from Club 354 *

Hello, we have 55 members playing 321 games. Average club rating is 2118, average subscribers rating is 2140. Tourneys are filling up slowly now that most players are involved. Trying to get new members but not having much luck. Any tourney that you would like to start, message me.

Good luck and good chess, John