Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 25 Mar '12 18:58
    Check out the tournament link on this final game of our club tourney - Note that it awarded the tournament to me, while beatlemania was the final round winner.

Game 8885377

Anyone have an exlplanation why this might be?
  2. 25 Mar '12 20:36
    Originally posted by jmskms
    Check out the tournament link on this final game of our club tourney - Note that it awarded the tournament to me, while beatlemania was the final round winner.

Game 8885377

Anyone have an exlplanation why this might be?
    Could it possibly have some connection to the recent mix-up in which beatlemania was mistakenly banned from the site? Check out Thread 145813
  3. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    30 Mar '12 22:38
    Originally posted by Richard Laura
    Could it possibly have some connection to the recent mix-up in which beatlemania was mistakenly banned from the site? Check out Thread 145813
    Yes, he was incorrectly struck from that tourney last week and then reinstated...it's another 'send feedback' issue...
  4. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    31 Mar '12 21:42
    Six days after the event now..I'm guessing it's because it's Easter and the build up to the holidays etc, perhaps next week it'll right itself..
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    01 Apr '12 07:06
    It won't right itself, but sending feedback should resolve it if it's possible to make the correction manually.