Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 27 Feb '10 19:47
    Please join the International Chess Group for a true international flavour to chess tournaments. Play in tournaments from around the world and against players of similar strength!

Play matches against other players as if you are fighting for the World Championship!

Set up Clan v Clan, Club v Club, or Clan v Club matches. There will be national open tournaments to honour countries from around the world.

Play with national pride and make friends from around the world!
  2. 04 Mar '10 20:00
    I still need some new members to begin tournaments. Please join and give the club a try!
  3. 07 Mar '10 01:35
    One more member to start tournaments! So join up and be part of build a truly great club!
  4. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    07 Mar '10 05:49
  5. 07 Mar '10 15:47
    I have created the first 3 tournaments for the month of March.

TORNEO 8 DE MARZO, Las Tunas - Cuba
    4° festival scacchistico "Città di Erba" - Italy
    Schachwoche Bad Liebenzell - Germany

There will be more to come as members join the club!
  6. 07 Mar '10 16:34
    I created 1 more international tournament for March. This time from Hungary.

FIRST SATURDAY Budapest March - Hungary

Enjoy!
  7. 10 Mar '10 03:30
    I am still looking for more club players. Please join my club and join the great tournaments. Many are 2 games a round so they are convenient for non subs!
  8. Standard member clandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    10 Mar '10 04:56
    Originally posted by Maroczy
    I am still looking for more club players. Please join my club and join the great tournaments. Many are 2 games a round so they are convenient for non subs!
    "Open to subscribing club members only."
  9. 19 Mar '10 22:20
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    "Open to subscribing club members only."
    Yes I stand corrected.

I will be organizing knock out style tournaments for non subscribers and subscribers are welcome to join these as well.
  10. 30 Mar '10 18:47
    March tournaments are almost full. If anyone is interested in join this great new club please feel free to do so!