Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 12 Sep '09 21:30
    We need new functions for the administrators of the clubs:

1. the option for zero days timeout in the club-tournaments
    2. to invite special club-members for tournaments with a key
    3. the possibility for banded tournaments
    4. to create teams for the clan-league (or club-league); with the possiblity of more than one team for each club
    5. to create opening-tournaments with setting pieces
    6. to combine different tournaments in a Series with a ranking-table
    7. to create a player-league in his own club with different divisions
    8. to invite other none-members in club-tournaments
    9. to create a team-league in his own club with different divisions

What I do not need is an automatically message to all club members, when a new tournament was created.
  2. 17 Sep '09 18:10
    Originally posted by Hannilein007

What I do not need is an automatically message to all club members, when a new tournament was created.
    i agree with this
  3. 17 Sep '09 20:16
    Me too.
  4. 20 Sep '09 11:06

4. to create teams for the clan-league (or club-league); with the possiblity of more than one team for each club
    5. to create ...[text shortened]... do not need is an automatically message to all club members, when a new tournament was created.
    some good points in here.

totally agree on the auto pm sent out when EVERY tournament is created. i left a couple of clubs because of these pm's.

banded and set piece tournaments are a must and i think russ said they would be coming.

i like your league ideas. especially the team one within the club. that could really get the club and forum going.
  5. 02 Nov '09 07:49
    Originally posted by trev33
    totally agree on the auto pm sent out when EVERY tournament is created. i left a couple of clubs because of these pm's.
    Should work on a client basis - the member should decide. While there are some who don't want to be bothered, there is a large group of members who don't want to check the tournament page of their club every day and just check it out when something happens.
  6. 02 Nov '09 10:04
    Originally posted by kaspi
    Should work on a client basis - the member should decide. While there are some who don't want to be bothered, there is a large group of members who don't want to check the tournament page of their club every day and just check it out when something happens.
    That's another way to solve the problem
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    03 Nov '09 15:25
    Originally posted by kaspi
    I agree with this.
  8. 04 Nov '09 18:09
    I think it would be a really good idea to have the multiple teams per club, and then be able to play against other clubs, like the clubs would field an a-side and a b-side, etc. Internally, the clubs could hold tournaments to fill the slots for the various sides. This is all speculation of course...

This does raise some logistical problems however: Would players be allowed to play for more than one club, would there be a limit to the number of players per club, etc.

It seems that this is drifting more toward the way that clans operate, but if all the kinks are worked out, I think it could be a cool idea.
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    05 Nov '09 03:42

5. to create ...[text shortened]... do not need is an automatically message to all club members, when a new tournament was created.
    Rec'd
  10. 16 Nov '09 12:29
    And a long time is gone and I still waiting for the new functions
  11. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    17 Nov '09 19:38
    And a long time is gone and I still waiting for the new functions
    I assume you also have the first post in Site Ideas also?
  12. 17 Nov '09 21:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I assume you also have the first post in Site Ideas also?
    DO'H!!
  13. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    18 Nov '09 20:03
    Originally posted by trev33
    DO'H!!
    It is DUH and do you see it there?
  14. 20 Nov '09 00:29
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    It is DUH and do you see it there?
    come back to me when you've 'homered up'