Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. 02 Jan '11 17:33
    Hi All,

Recently i noticed no activity in the scotland club, and i remembered that Galakev has not been on in a very long time.

I sent a PM to Russ as i am interested in taking it over but heard nothing and i do not know the proper procedure when a player goes awol.

Can anybody help?

Cheers,
    Christopher
  2. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    07 Jan '11 03:55
    I'm afraid there isn't one, not unless the boss 'signs over the club' to someone else, similar to clan issue of a leader going awol as nobody can take control...I believe a club just sits vacant until a point is reached whereby it becomes defunct, maybe it's a year, I'm not sure. There is a thread elsewhere detailing the 'tidying up' of defunct clubs. There is also the suggestion of 'co leaders,' which although mentioned with regard to clans, could be equally useful in clubs when these situations arise.
  3. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    07 Jan '11 21:01 / 1 edit
    Thread 136654

Somewhere within it Russ makes comment about clans having a co leader..so I'll be surprised if clubs don;t follow suite..
  4. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    07 Jan '11 21:20
    Originally posted by cking2k3
    Hi All,

Recently i noticed no activity in the scotland club, and i remembered that Galakev has not been on in a very long time.

I sent a PM to Russ as i am interested in taking it over but heard nothing and i do not know the proper procedure when a player goes awol.

Can anybody help?

Cheers,
    Christopher
    ...the answer Christopher, is to join a VERY active club...like...maybe...M.U.T.I.
    I know, I am PANDERING...
  5. 09 Jan '11 16:54
    HI sending feedback to Russ does work. I restarted the Gambit Fantasy after losing the leader. I wrote to the feedback and within a couple of days I was the leader.

btw its a great club (Club 236 )to join.
  6. 09 Jan '11 22:35
    Thanks everyone, i have sent feedback and a message to Russ but i have not heard a thing back from him yet. Hopefully this can be sorted as it would be a great shame to let the Scotland Club die out.
  7. 10 Jan '11 18:05
    Scotland Club is now open for business!!